PDA

View Full Version : Portland revokes US citizenship of dirty mudslime imam for recruiting terrorists

Whitey Ford
05-18-2019, 11:56 PM
Da fuq!!? Shitlib dung heap Portland does something intelligent for a change...knock me over with a feather!

US Revokes Citizenship of Portland Imam
(https://clarionproject.org/us-revokes-citizenship-of-portland-imam/)
https://i.imgur.com/niIB95d.jpg

Specifically, government lawyers said Kariye, originally from Somalia, had direct dealings with Osama Bin Laden and Abdullah Azzam, the founders of al-Qaeda, and that while in the U.S., he recruited members for the radical group Maktab Al-Khidamat (a precursor to al-Qaeda).

U.S. authorities also said that Kariye was a founding officer and director of the Global Relief Foundation, which funded al-Qaeda and other terror groups.

Kariye served for many years at Portand’s largest mosque, Masjed As-Saber. He was arrested in 2002 and pleaded guilty to using a false social security number and defrauding the state Medicaid program by lying about his income to receive state-funded health insurance. He was sentenced to five years on probation.

The federal government wiretapped conversations revealing that Kariye gave $2,000 to each of seven Portland Muslims to go to Afghanistan to fight U.S. forces with al-Qaeda and the Taliban. The seven traveled to China, hoping to reach the battlefield through Pakistan. All but one were turned back and returned to the U.S. in 2002 where they were eventually arrested and convicted.

One of those involved said that Kariye preached that Muslims are obligated to fight U.S. forces overseas.

Ugly pile of shit should've never been given US citizenship in the first place.

SC Anemia
05-19-2019, 12:18 AM
First, you're absolutely right about Portland being a fetid dung heap. California's got nothing on those nigger loving moonbats.

You have to wonder why if this asshole was funding Al Qaeda, specifically the seven who were eventually arrested....what took so fucking long?

I'm thinking we aren't hearing but a tiny bit of the story. My guess is that this scrotum was being played as a useful idiot. No reason not to have him whisked away to mysteriously disappear years ago.

UpYoursNigger
05-19-2019, 04:38 AM
First, you're absolutely right about Portland being a fetid dung heap. California's got nothing on those nigger loving moonbats.

You have to wonder why if this asshole was funding Al Qaeda, specifically the seven who were eventually arrested....what took so fucking long?

I'm thinking we aren't hearing but a tiny bit of the story. My guess is that this scrotum was being played as a useful idiot. No reason not to have him whisked away to mysteriously disappear years ago.

Im surprised the liberal nigger muzzie loving cucks of minnesomalia haven't taken him in as a poor misunderstood goat fucker by now

jenkemfactory
05-19-2019, 09:16 AM
damn, what does it take to wake up and deport these animals?

Rape Ape
05-19-2019, 11:49 AM
Portland didn't revoke that ape's citizenship. They don't have that authority, and I'm sure if it were up to them they'd be giving the shitbeast sanctuary and awards for hating YT and America. It was the feds that told the sand nigger (and mostly just NIGGER) to GTFO.

Bye, bye, nigger! :lmao

Boy
05-19-2019, 12:56 PM
Kariye served for many years at Portand’s largest mosque, Masjed As-Saber. He was arrested in 2002 and pleaded guilty to using a false social security number and defrauding the state Medicaid program by lying about his income to receive state-funded health insurance. He was sentenced to five years on probation.

If it were you or me we would have done hard time in prison for these crimes. 100% it was a libturd judge that gave him probation.