PDA

View Full Version : Sows get $3 million verdict after EEOC sued a strip club for discrimination

Sandy
05-18-2019, 03:26 PM
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission sued Danny's years ago, saying the Jackson club limited when black women could work and fined them $25 if they didn't show up for a shift. The commission said white strippers had flexible schedules at the club and were not subjected to fines for missing work.

It also said a Danny's manager used racial slurs against a black dancer, and Danny's owners forced black women to work at another Jackson club they owned called Black Diamonds, where conditions and security were worse and dancers were paid less.

Marsha Rucker, the EEOC's regional attorney in Birmingham, Alabama, said in a statement that the commission "will protect employees in any industry who are subjected to such blatant and repeated discrimination."

https://news.yahoo.com/jury-awards-3m-black-strippers-discrimination-case-131115137.html

At first I thought the owner got what he deserved for hiring niggers that will only drive away most human customers. Then I decided to give him a pass. He was probably threatened with lawsuits if he didn't hire them, so he properly tried sending them off to Club Bix Nood, and he got sued anyway.

"Discrimination" is thrown around like it's a bad word. I'm preaching to the choir here when I say we need it. Niggers shouldn't get jobs or housing or anything else near us, not the least of which is a fugly sow shaking its udders when guys are trying to enjoy themselves.

Boy
05-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Want to bet they all were 300 pound stinking ugly sheboons. This is what anyone gets for hiring niggers....

Cracka Jack
05-18-2019, 05:44 PM
If I ever want to look at monkey snatch...

:bert

I'll go to the Zoo.

White Orchid
05-18-2019, 09:39 PM
Another reason to bring back segregation!

Whitey Ford
05-25-2019, 10:27 PM
Why would anybody pay to see a nigger bitch naked? All you have to do is subscribe to National Geographic. :melon

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 10:59 PM
…..no.