PDA

View Full Version : Remember, all these niggers are your equals

Sandy
05-17-2019, 12:25 PM
The right to vote, the right to gibs, the right to accuse you of racism without proof, the right to commit crimes because they're all "underprivileged."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vspk_K2WbpY

SC Anemia
05-17-2019, 12:59 PM
You too can find a cozy little rental nearby. :lol

Oh yeah, and....

Roughly 75% nigger.

Rape Ape
05-17-2019, 01:39 PM
That nigger was wearing a Google shirt. Remember when they tried to make it so "Google" is a euphemism for "nigger"? :lmao

I swear I can't understand a word of that mumbling bix nood those googles are ooking.

SGT@Arms
05-17-2019, 03:41 PM
I've wonder if Rosetta Stone offers a language program for NIGGER. I have no idea what any of them were saying. Gnomesayin?

Cracka Jack
05-17-2019, 05:18 PM
I have no idea what any of them were saying.

Most of them don't understand what the other ones are babbling about either. I heard a nigger admit that once.

AFN_Weasel
05-18-2019, 01:23 PM
Not my equals. Not your equals. Not even equal to a pile of shit.

The right to vote for other niggers? Nope.
The right to endless welfare? Nope.
The right to commit crimes? Nope.

I believe in no civil rights for niggers. No voting rights either. Reinstatement of Jim Crow laws. Prisons that are actually a deterrent to crime, and not merely a second home where niggers can hook up with friends and relatives. Don't like it, then back to Africa. No more of this mollycoddling. I should run for President.

SC Anemia
05-18-2019, 01:26 PM

I believe in no civil rights for niggers. No voting rights either. Reinstatement of Jim Crow laws. Prisons that are actually a deterrent to crime, and not merely a second home where niggers can hook up with friends and relatives. Don't like it, then back to Africa. No more of this mollycoddling. I should run for President.

Looking for a running mate? :lol

eyeznteef
05-18-2019, 10:37 PM
Off the charts TNB in that shit show of a JigTube video.

Check out the rusty, random, stolen smoker at 1:06.

:sheeit

AFN_Weasel
05-20-2019, 03:27 AM
Just watched it again. Not one word of that gibberish could I understand. All on welfare if not cash payments then subsidized housing. Look at that tramp in the opening frame, the one in the yellow high heels. You're telling me that thing has a job dressed like that? I don't know how the few White people in Birmingham manage in the midst of so much filth. I'd rather live with cockroaches and rats.

Tar Remover
05-20-2019, 04:52 AM
WTF? Heeda hodda hodda nigger, bix nood muddafugga niggah hooptie niggah...… I have NO idea what these chittering, chest slapping apes are saying. Fuckin' niggers.....

HonkyDevil
05-22-2019, 09:27 AM

:potd

I'd vote for you.