PDA

View Full Version : Stupid mudshark bitch Ariana Grande going back to the scene of the crime

justin igger
05-26-2017, 03:20 PM
http://start.att.net/news/read/article/the_associated_press-ariana_grande_planning_benefit_concert_in_manchest-ap

In a statement both defiant and heavy with emotion, the pop star on Friday wrote to her fans, saying "we won't let hate win" and "we won't let this divide us."

So..is she talking about the terrorists blowing up 75 people or the pissed off reaction by "islamophobes"?

Lynch Tree
05-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Fuck that snicker licker and her pet buck. I hope their private plane goes down in fiery crash en route.

justin igger
05-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Fuck that snicker licker and her pet buck. I hope their private plane goes down in fiery crash en route.

That would be good..maybe even better if no one shows up to her shitty concert in fear of being bombed again.

IseDaDiva
05-26-2017, 05:33 PM
I'm shivering with anticipation of hearing the wise words of some slutty, gooch-eyed, pinheaded "pop star." Let's put the stunning "we won't let hate win" in a book of memorable quotations, along with those from Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein, Mark Twain et al.