PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Kenyan Mandingo Could Be One Of The Most Prolific Serial Killers In U.S. History...

MineEvolved
05-17-2019, 12:18 AM
Anyone seen THIS one in the MSM? They probably need time to lighten his skin, or find a pic from his teen years.

And this nigger is 46 years old.

An illegal alien from Kenya has been charged in the deaths of 12 elderly women in Texas, and at least one major media outlet has so far ignored what could be one of the most prolific serial slayings in American history.

Billy Chemirmir, a 46-year-old former healthcare worker, had already been charged with capital murder in March 2018 in the death of Lu Thi Harris, 81, but was indicted on Tuesday for 11 additional deaths: five in Collin County and six more in Dallas County.

Court records show that Chemirmir, a citizen of Kenya living illegally in the United States, allegedly smothered his victims with a pillow and then robbed them, according to The Dallas Morning News.

After Chemirmir’s initial arrest, authorities told reporters their plans to review around 750 cases of unattended deaths of elderly women for links to Chemirmir, some of which had already been ruled as natural causes.

A small sampling of his victims:

Phyllis Payne, 91, who died May 14, 2016, according to the indictment and her obituaryPhoebe Perry, 94, who died June 5, 2016, according to a family obituary
Norma French, 85, who died Oct. 8, 2016, according to the indictment and her obituary
Doris Gleason, 92, who died Oct. 29, 2016, according to her family and the indictment
Rosemary Curtis, 76, who died Jan. 19, 2018, according to her obituary
Mary Brooks, 87, who died Jan. 31, 2018, according to the indictment and her obituary

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/illegal-alien-kenya-serial-killing-charge-billy-chemirmir/

Master Sergeant
05-17-2019, 09:13 AM
Probably has the same blood line of one Barry Soetoro.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-17-2019, 09:22 AM
This nigger is giving nigger abortionist Kermit Gosnell a run for his money as worst serial murderer in US history. And the MSM ignores them and wrings its hands about "white supremacy."

Cat fur allergic
05-17-2019, 10:05 PM
If they don't execute this nigger, I don't know what justice is. He is also in Tx which should have the death penalty.

But with so many SJW's these days. Only takes one on the jury not to do anything.

SC Anemia
05-17-2019, 11:40 PM
Tucker Carlson did a piece on this nigger today. I had a fire to put out between a couple guys in the house and didn't see it. I'm going to try to catch the west coast rerun in a few.

Cat fur allergic
05-18-2019, 08:26 AM
Anyone want odds that since ALL the victims were female,? they got raped before and after he killed them.

I bet he did, those poor families. This nigger is evil. He can't help himself, kills,rapes and robs. Typical nigger. Human scum/criminal usually do one criminal thing. But with niggers they do it all in one shot. This is why niggers aren't human.

Sandy
05-18-2019, 02:51 PM
Odds they were muh dikked are the same as a bucket of KFC disappearing within a minute of a sow seeing it.

What pisses me off is that a coddler public defender will get niggers on the jury, and it takes only one to make a mistrial.

Walnut-sized brains
05-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Scum of the Earth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/20/jewelry-box-led-police-revisit-hundreds-deaths-they-may-have-found-serial-killer/?

Ignatow
05-20-2019, 07:34 PM
Another Google-nosed nigger. Doesn't this felon deserve the maximum the law allows, death penalty?