PDA

View Full Version : Colleges using 'Adversity Score' to get more scholastically challenged dindus to apply

Whitey Ford
05-16-2019, 04:11 PM
College Board trying to level playing field with new ‘adversity score’ (https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/college-board-trying-to-level-playing-field-with-new-adversity-score/)

The nonprofit organization that oversees the SAT exam will assign all test takers an “adversity score” to formally position them on the privilege scale, according to a new report.

The College Board will examine 15 metrics – including crime and income levels in an applicant’s home neighborhood – to calculate the number.

College officers will now be able to take the figure into account in assessing individual scores on the pivotal entry test – and ultimate worthiness for admission.

https://i.imgur.com/ihD3ho6.jpg

White Orchid
05-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Sure, let's dumb down the SATs because niggers have zero fucking intelligence.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-16-2019, 09:04 PM
...the privilege scale. :facepalm

Ignatow
05-16-2019, 09:11 PM
They want handouts for the hard sciences. Beware! If the hospital you end up at has "affirmative action" as a mission statement, you know your next stop is...the mortuary.

NotThatGuy
05-16-2019, 09:14 PM
They want handouts for the hard sciences. Beware! If the hospital you end up at has "affirmative action" as a mission statement, you know your next stop is...the mortuary.

Apparently you haven't been to a hospital lately. The big ones around here in MN are all AA hires. Nothing but Muzzies, Somalian's, Nigerians, etc.

Cat fur allergic
05-17-2019, 05:54 AM
I love this. makes the SJW schools more useless.

US is going to Turd World Status fast!

Whitey Ford
05-17-2019, 06:37 PM
Back a few years ago when I injured my back (multiple) surgeries, they put me in a rehab/nursing home to recover, that was totally nigger infested. I lasted 2 weeks, till they kicked me out for telling the janitor to "Scrub my Toilet" extra good like the good Toby he was.

I was then moved to an ALL human rehab facility :lol

I ended up in a hospital to get checked out after a motorcycle accident a couple of years ago. Every Doctor and Nurse in the place had blue eyes for some reason. The only dindu in the place was a security guard who kept checking out the nurses with ogling muh dik stares.

Cracka Jack
05-18-2019, 09:19 AM
Whitey, you're graphic in the first post is spot on. They're not trying to boost nigger SAT scores because they care about niggers, they're aiming to help the niggers qualify for Pell grants and other gubbernment :gibs.

YT may default on the loan they took out to get a degree in gender studies, but .gov money is guaranteed. It's all about money.