PDA

View Full Version : nig can't figure how to open register

jenkemfactory
05-16-2019, 06:54 AM
nigger robs McDonald's but too stupid to figure out how to open register.

well, you dindus might want to leave some thoughtful comments.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=slK1f_1557978239

Sandy
05-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Another nigger defeated by white man's juju. This is what happens when a nigger never bought anything in its life. All it ever did was steal and receive gibs.

SC Anemia
05-16-2019, 11:28 AM
Don't McNiggers registers just have pictures and icons on the touch screens? I mean really dumbed-down so even a trained chimp could use one?

Must not have had any :gibs key on it.

Sandy
05-16-2019, 11:45 AM
Don't McNiggers registers just have pictures and icons on the touch screens? I mean really dumbed-down so even a trained chimp could use one?

Must not have had any :gibs key on it.

Or a key "Press here to order muh dikk!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXzJR7K0wK0

Tar Remover
05-20-2019, 05:12 AM
Dammit. I can't. I'm kicked off of there......

NotThatGuy
05-20-2019, 02:18 PM
A few years back, I was at a clients site, which was a Burger King in a non-white part of town. As I was walking back to the back managers office, I noticed that the cash register at the drive thru was huge. I asked the manager about it and he said they use these old dinosaur registers because they won't fit through the drive thru window. Meaning, when someone tries to rob them at the window, they can't steal the register too. Thought that was interesting.

jenkemfactory
05-20-2019, 03:10 PM
A few years back, I was at a clients site, which was a Burger King in a non-white part of town. As I was walking back to the back managers office, I noticed that the cash register at the drive thru was huge. I asked the manager about it and he said they use these old dinosaur registers because they won't fit through the drive thru window. Meaning, when someone tries to rob them at the window, they can't steal the register too. Thought that was interesting.

that's a great idea.

SC Anemia
05-20-2019, 03:19 PM
nigger robs McDonald's but too stupid to figure out how to open register.

well, you dindus might want to leave some thoughtful comments.

That's because it's as complicated as a Speak 'n Spell. :lol

Now if Fisher Price made registers that'd be a different story.

jenkemfactory
05-20-2019, 04:49 PM
That's because it's as complicated as a Speak 'n Spell. :lol

Now if Fisher Price made registers that'd be a different story.

I played with those when I was in school. they were so advanced.

Rape Ape
05-20-2019, 06:12 PM
The new nigger SAT, and they can't even pass that. :lmao

https://youtu.be/fJIjoE27F-Q

Ignatow
05-20-2019, 07:55 PM
Anything to do with 0-10, a nigger mind cannot comprehend. Why do you think they can't speak properly? 26 letters? OOOK EEEK Bix nood is as much as they can handle!

HonkyDevil
05-22-2019, 09:37 AM
Despite the lack of audio I could still here that nigger ooking. "Gibs me da mohney hos!"