PDA

View Full Version : Some Still Know What Feral Beasts Are

Ignatow
05-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Two students from a rich suburban city in the L.A. area let it be known, niggers are niggers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7033225/Racist-promposal-poster-spells-n-word-sparks-outrage-California.html

Rancho Palos Verdes is a very exclusive area. Overlooking the Pacific, it is home to the really privileged few. Only rich whites and Asians live there. I haven't heard of any nigger entertainer or sports monkey live there. And yet it seems, some kids still know the truth.

This will probably be removed soon. Last night it was all over the news, but to see the kids faces and the magic word, most sources now obscure the pictures.

People say the kids learn from their parents. Maybe, but if you have a normal IQ and really look at objective facts, there's only one conclusion: niggers are useless and violent.

Cracka Jack
05-15-2019, 08:57 PM
Niggers rob, rape and kill scores of humans everyday, but a couple white kids holding a sign that says niggers is what makes the news.

SC Anemia
05-16-2019, 12:52 AM

Of course they had to blur out the i.g.g. because we all know seeing the word NIGGER would cause oceans to rise, empires to crumble and cataclysmic meteors to strike the Earth.

:bert

Ignatow
05-16-2019, 02:27 AM
Latest I heard tonight, in defense of the "racist" kids:
The young man is a foreign student who didn't understand our ways; that he was just handed to cardboard. The young woman is happy because she got invited to the prom. Both say they didn't even read the placard. Good defense. Niggers are so sensitive.

Sheboon DeLuxe
05-16-2019, 09:06 AM
Nigger fatigue is growing among the young. TDS has made the left push too hard, too soon. Seeing more of this stuff all the time.

Rape Ape
05-16-2019, 09:11 AM
Latest I heard tonight, in defense of the "racist" kids:
The young man is a foreign student who didn't understand our ways; that he was just handed to cardboard. The young woman is happy because she got invited to the prom. Both say they didn't even read the placard. Good defense. Niggers are so sensitive.

I totally agree. They dindu nuffinz! :lmao

:nuffins

Monkeybash
05-16-2019, 06:02 PM
Niggers rob, rape and kill scores of humans everyday, but a couple white kids holding a sign that says niggers is what makes the news.

And that right there is what pisses me off the most about our news media.

Any reasonable person can see that they downplay nigger crime and blow up innocuous crap like this.

Ignatow
05-16-2019, 09:07 PM
And that right there is what pisses me off the most about our news media.

Any reasonable person can see that they downplay nigger crime and blow up innocuous crap like this.

This is what really gets my goat, with no reference to the snackbars...nigger violence is up, more violent and debased, and yet, they are downplayed, sometimes outright no reference to the perpetrators (as black), and sometimes you'd hear about it days later.

There's a spate of young adults expressing their disdain for how the country has become; nigger fatigue. If all lived in peace, then at least there will goodwill, or at the least tolerance. But to hear of chimpouts day in, day out, entitled crime behavior, he or she or it was a good person, we dindu nuffinz -- the proof is in the pudding, the facts that blacks AKA niggers commit MAJORITY of the crime. So what's wrong with self-preservation and letting otherwise naïve humans at least be aware that there is a real danger out there?

I'm all in for Trump to be re-elected, 2020. I used to be more moderate and middle of the road, but to see the gross abuses of the Democratic mindset, I'll do what I can in my power not to let those fools prevail.