PDA

View Full Version : Cosby and its bald sow will claim dindu nuffins and racism to the end

Sandy
05-15-2019, 01:26 PM
The judge responded with his own brief of 143 pages. Could you imagine what a waste of time that was?

Camille said in the statement, sent to USA TODAY by Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt, that the judge "tried to turn Bill Cosby into one of the most insidious stereotypes of African American men."

“Now, after more than 50 years of work, that humanized the dehumanized; which also challenged the perpetual architects of racist, exploitive and greedy maneuvers that have enabled them to divide and conquer … my husband has been severely redefined by Judge O’Neill, despite having zero proof.”

“I stand firmly with my wife on the foundation of solidarity and truth,” the disgraced actor/comedian added. “Camille has always been a fearless warrior against corruption and bigotry. She’s not afraid of this unethical judge, nor am I afraid of O’Neill’s grossly immoral tactics. Keep fighting...Dear...I Love You Very, Very Much."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-camille-cosby-slam-judge-142852621.html

SC Anemia
05-15-2019, 03:24 PM
She’s not afraid of this unethical judge...

But drugging women so you can muh-dik or finger-blast them is ethical? OK, got it.

:bert

Camille said in the statement, sent to USA TODAY by Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt, that the judge "tried to turn Bill Cosby into one of the most insidious stereotypes of African American men."

Bullshit, that's exactly what niggers are. Insidious over-sexed animals driven by their genitals. All of them. Nothing more.

Cracka Jack
05-15-2019, 09:08 PM
And the nigger raped a TRANNY to earn it's trip to NU!!!

:rofl

Tell me that thing isn't packing a muh-dik! :lol

Tar Remover
06-01-2019, 11:37 PM
"She’s not afraid of this unethical judge, nor am I afraid of O’Neill’s grossly immoral tactics. Keep fighting...Dear...I Love You Very, Very Much."

HA! You WILL be when that unethical AIDS stick gets rammed up your nigger ass one dark, stormy night in your cell bunk.....