PDA

View Full Version : "Transit worker" called out for eating on DC metro, against its rules

eyeznteef
05-15-2019, 04:32 AM
The yard apes are up to their usual shines on the DC metro, the organization has quietly defended the actions of one of their own pet niggers, after it was caught eating on the train:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/violence-chaos-reign-on-dc-metro-days-after-law-breaking-transit-worker-defended-for-eating-while-blackon-train/

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 05:05 AM
:nigsign

Sandy
05-15-2019, 11:03 AM
:fume

It was bad enough for decades that niggers routinely got away with their crimes, and now it's a nightmare of humans getting blamed. We started seeing this with the Central Park muh dikkers (who are still fucking guilty as any nigger ever, no matter what courts ruled), when they said they were the real victims.

I was thinking that if I ever run for president, my platform would have a clear demand of segregation. Niggers want safe spaces? They can have them. Problem is, they want areas where YT can't go, and at the same time they want to go everywhere they want. Like their asslifter cousins, they want no-go zones to retreat into after causing havoc. The only answer is deportation.

SC Anemia
05-15-2019, 11:27 AM
it was revealed the head of Metro Transit Police had quietly sent a notice last Wednesday ordering officers to not enforce the laws against fare evasion, eating drinking, spitting and loud music.

Way to go asshole. :fume

jenkemfactory
05-15-2019, 08:26 PM
oh, man, niggers with the species card again.
this is at work, so if your boss says no, then no.
at my work, if the boss says we don't do x, then we don't.
you're there to do a job for pay.
I'll tell you this, whether they are at work or on welfare, they are still on welfare.

eyeznteef
05-16-2019, 01:44 AM
I think there should be a general stand-down by human municipal workers, first responders, and LE in the cities where niggers think they have the upper hand. A stand-down lasting a week. The entire world would see, once and for all, what the pavement apes in this country are capable of.