PDA

View Full Version : 47 year old Norwegian Princess finds "love" with bisexual nigger voodoo witchdoctor

Whitey Ford
05-14-2019, 03:32 PM
Can you say 'mid-life crisis?'

REVEALED: The bisexual shaman and 'spirit hacker' who is dating Princess Martha of Norway claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood flocking to him - and now the pair are on tour together selling $140 meditation workshop tickets (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7028185/The-L-based-shaman-spirit-hacker-wooed-Norways-Princess-Martha.html)

Shaman Durek, whose real name is Derek Verrett, is a 44-year-old L.A. shaman
He was born in Sacramento and grew up there before moving to New York in the 1990s
Verrett then returned to California and started working as a shaman to the stars
He counts Gwyneth Paltrow, Nina Dobrev and Rosario Dawson among his fans
He claims he first knew he was a shaman when he was only two-years-old
It was his mother, whose mother was a shaman, who revealed it to him, he says
Today, he sells books, meditations and public speaking services on his website
He and Princess Martha Louise of Norway are also holding an event in Europe

Princess Martha Louise of Norway, 47, takes to Instagram to announce she's found love with an LA-based shaman and 'spiritual hacker' who believes he can reverse aging - two years after her divorce (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7026707/Princess-Martha-Louise-Norway-reveals-shes-love-shaman-Los-Angeles.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490)

Princess Martha Louise of Norway is the child of King Harald and Queen Sonja
The 47-year-old divorced her husband of 15 years Ari Behn in 2017
She revealed she has found love with a 'shaman and spiritual hacker' based in LA
Self-proclaimed 'spiritual guide' Durek Verrett has claimed to reduce ageing
He counts the likes of Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev among his fans

Whitey Ford
05-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Aware that public image comes public scrutiny, the 47-year-old royal made sure to address the naysayers in her lengthy post.

"And to those of you who feel the need to criticize: Hold your horses. It is not up to you to choose for me or to judge me. I don’t choose my man to satisfy any of you or the norms or boxes you have chosen in your mind for me to be in. I don’t thrive there, nor do I exist in your illusion about me. I choose from love. And that’s it. Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me."

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/05/14/princess-martha-louise-of-norway-reveals-first-look-at-her-new-american-boyfriend/23725985/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAN1pcaMnHx1qHaZyTGNEG7z6Xvsy jjS6OFbZ37YcPwiXAg-n6-_9JBgWW0j7Mg2ZhnELXGwhy-ZD6B6l0hK6KsOBFPX9dtj3URdviu6bxHu8jyKbYUYQEN45UGQ1 F9cPE1iHIdgMChfjBoy9pUkp6wBz5eLH4Bk65dApPUBjTULy

SC Anemia
05-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Durek describes himself as a 'spiritual guide and gifted healer' and 'sixth generation Shaman' and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body.

That there is some mighty powerful juju. :rofl

jenkemfactory
05-14-2019, 04:08 PM
That there is some mighty powerful juju. :rofl

and these idiots believe a stupid ugly nigger.

MineEvolved
05-14-2019, 09:23 PM
What the fuck did you expect? The moment Harry took himself a nigger to the royal bedchambers, this was destined to happen. Other royals can't be shown up like this. The honor of the Norwegian royal house is at stake, for God's sake! As is the honor of other royal houses. Niggers for everyone, don't be the last royal without a nigger to mate with when the music stops!

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but as the eldest child of the King and Queen of Norway, unlike Harry, isn't this twat next in line for the throne? Or does a male heir ascend regardless?