PDA

View Full Version : Feral Nigger Beats and Kills 63 Year Old Human Woman

Boy
05-14-2019, 12:31 PM
A "Human" woman was viciously attacked and killed in a beating using an electric scooter in Long Beach Monday and a man has been arrested, police said.

The attack took place at around 12:30 p.m. in the 3100 block of East 64th Street, the Long Beach Police Department said.

The woman, identified as 63-year-old Rosa Elana Hernandez of Long Beach, was walking down the street when a man began attacking her, police said.

It was unclear what provoked the attack, police said.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Beaten-to-Dea

(https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Woman-Beaten-to-Death-With-Scooter-in-Long-Beach-509866391.html)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9s0FLhKtK4

SC Anemia
05-14-2019, 01:54 PM
You cant have law & order and niggers too. Who knows what provoked this ape. Probably little to nothing.

Whoever thought niggers could assimilate into polite society was dead wrong then and still will be a thousand years from now.

We were doomed the second the chains came off the first one. Allowing niggers dress-up and play human is an epic disaster. Now these primates have spilled over into our governments, judiciary, media and legislative affairs.

Honestly, the proverbial horses are out of the barn and I don't see any end to this kind of savagery.

Rape Ape
05-14-2019, 03:37 PM
You cant have law & order and niggers too. Who knows what provoked this ape. Probably little to nothing.

Whoever thought niggers could assimilate into polite society was dead wrong then and still will be a thousand years from now.

We were doomed the second the chains came off the first one. Allowing niggers dress-up and play human is an epic disaster. Now these primates have spilled over into our governments, judiciary, media and legislative affairs.

Honestly, the proverbial horses are out of the barn and I don't see any end to this kind of savagery.

We were screwed the moment that first ship full of inferior farm equipment and livestock landed on American shores. The apes should have been left in the jungle. They're useless for anything other than a natural food source for crocodiles.

Ignatow
05-14-2019, 07:26 PM
We were screwed the moment that first ship full of inferior farm equipment and livestock landed on American shores. The apes should have been left in the jungle. They're useless for anything other than a natural food source for crocodiles.

Over a decade or so ago, I read I think in a Time-Life book something about the Spaniards shipping jigs to South America to feed the native Indians there. I wish I can find that source again. The natives wanted meat to work, and black meat was cheap. Maybe that was the beginning of the end of the demise of the natives, being poisoned with nigger shit.

MineEvolved
05-14-2019, 08:49 PM
Boy, I sure do hope Rosa was here legally, because if not, the fucking libtards will hurt themselves trying to decide which of their favorite pet causes/victim classes to get behind...wouldn't want that...