PDA

View Full Version : Georgia requires work for food stamps in 21 counties, 62% drop out of the program

Mushmouth
05-26-2017, 07:33 AM
More than half of the 11,779 people enrolled for food stamps in 21 counties, an estimated 7,251 people, have dropped out of the food stamp program—a drop of 62 percent, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Georgia first rolled out its work requirements for the food stamp program in three counties in January 2016. Since then, the state has expanded work requirements in an additional 21 counties, giving people in those 21 counties until April 1, 2017 to find a job or lose food stamp benefits.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/25/thousands-drop-off-food-stamp-rolls-georgia-state-implements-work-requirements/

Call Me Bwana
05-26-2017, 10:36 AM
Giving welfare to anyone without any expectations is one of my biggest pet peaves!! Only a stupid fucking liberal would think it's a good idea to hand out money (stolen from people who earned it) to losers that didn't earn it.
ALL welfare recipients should thank God I don't run the welfare programs, because if I did they'd all starve to death before I gave them a nickel without some sort of "work" to get it.
Welfare is the biggest fucking ripoff of the working people that was ever created.

Boy
05-26-2017, 11:05 AM
I guess niggers would rather starve than work or even touch a job application...... OH wait, I forgot... they won't starve, they will rob whitey and steal first.

justin igger
05-26-2017, 02:36 PM
I used to live in a poor area when I was first starting out in life. I worked hard, 80-90 hours per week just to keep the lights on.
Every mother fucker around me was on welfare and stamps, they also had side income from other unknown sources (selling drugs). They drove fancy cars, always had designer clothes
and were always up all night roaming the streets looking for trouble. I had my car broken into so many times that I started leaving the windows down because I couldn't afford to replace the glass
anymore...and these weren't even niggers...but I know for sure if I was in a nigger area it would have been much the same but worse.

Yep, welfare is nothing but an impetus for dumb fucks stay dumb fucks and remain on the democrat plantation.

MineEvolved
05-26-2017, 05:17 PM
We need to get Ohio going on this, so all the niggers don't migrate here.

I'm a cynic, however. Of the 7251 that dropped from the program, probably 7000 of them or more were unemployed whites. This is a good thing, but we have a long way to go before we get the sponging nigger off the government tit. I'd be very interested to see this number broken down by demographic.

Rape Ape
05-26-2017, 07:09 PM
I think anyone sucking off of welfare should be required to work no matter what. Even if they have to "make" a "job" of removing the goddamn dirt from the boss's hole, and then removing it back out of the boss's yard. It should not be comfortable or pleasant to leech off of people who do actually make the effort to support themselves.

Cracka Jack
05-26-2017, 08:44 PM
There should be absolutely NO state funded welfare of any sort whatsoever.

Buck Simian
05-28-2017, 09:33 PM
I remember many years ago when I was a much younger nigger hater. My father worked for the city. Apparently at the time they had a similar rule going, where many people on welfare had to do some sort of work to stay on the system. My Dad hated this. He got stuck supervising these sorry assed niggers and would come home everyday bitching about it. "Sorry assed God damn niggers don't even know how to clean a toilet". If i remember right there were a couple instances where he got in trouble for being too harsh with the poor things. And to give you a idea of the kind of guy my Dad is, he is very laid back. It takes a hell of a lot to get him worked up or angry at someone. I guess a nigger can push even the nicest guys button.
Yeah-they should be forced to do some form of work but then again it is a no-win situation. You might look over and see Shelonda sweeping the floor where you work.

Chimpwhipper
06-14-2017, 08:47 AM
Anybody who accepts welfare, regardless of race or religious affiliation, is a nigger in my book.

Cat fur allergic
06-14-2017, 01:51 PM
Giving welfare to anyone without any expectations is one of my biggest pet peaves!! Only a stupid fucking liberal would think it's a good idea to hand out money (stolen from people who earned it) to losers that didn't earn it.
ALL welfare recipients should thank God I don't run the welfare programs, because if I did they'd all starve to death before I gave them a nickel without some sort of "work" to get it.
Welfare is the biggest fucking ripoff of the working people that was ever created.

Agree 100%, we have tons of dirty streets, parks etc.. These guys could be cleaning toilets and other shit all over the place. Literally tons of shit that isn't being done could be done by these welfare whores.

Call Me Bwana
07-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Yes, Cat Fur.
I understand the need for a legitimate welfare program. There are some people that need some temporary assistance. But the program we have going on for the past 50 years is just a non-working version of a job, and a handout to mostly niggers, and some god awful useless white trash.