PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett nigger TV show 'Empire'- cancelled

Whitey Ford
05-13-2019, 04:18 PM
A few weeks after several of the stars of Fox's hit television series "Empire" wrote a letter to executives and producers demanding the return of embattled actor Jussie Smollett, Fox Entertainment announced that this upcoming season will be the scandal-damaged show's last.

"Just two weeks after the Charlie Collier-run Fox Entertainment renewed Lee Daniels and Danny Strong’s hip hop drama for a sixth season and showed controversy ladened Jussie Smollett towards the exit door, it was announced today on Fox’s Upfront call that the self described 'groundbreaking cultural phenomenon' of Empire will be canceled once Season 6 s done," Deadline reports.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47100/empire-canceled-amid-ongoing-smollett-turmoil-james-barrett

SC Anemia
05-13-2019, 04:40 PM
The March 20 episode scored a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demo, and was watched by just under 4 million total viewers.

I'm surprised there are that many stolen flatscreens. :lol

MineEvolved
05-13-2019, 07:56 PM
I love how this worked out. 'We demand the return of Jussie!'....'Really? Well, you niggers are fired, and the show is cancelled, how 'bout that?'.....this needs to happen everywhere.

animal mother
05-13-2019, 08:09 PM
:nelson

Every nigger show needs to be cancelled. I can't believe there are that many niggers and nigger lovers watching that shit.

Ignatow
05-13-2019, 10:13 PM
A fantasy that niggers can make any kind of empire.

Cracka Jack
05-13-2019, 10:56 PM
Six seasons too many. Fuck those niggers, and fuck Fox TeeVee.

Television embraced niggers, and tens of millions of humans have said :finger you to TeeVee.

Until the day when the only portrayal of niggers on TeeVee shows them as they should be -- fly covered and
starving to death in Africa, or on a boat back to do so, I will NEVER watch one minute of TeeVee.

Chimpwhipper
05-14-2019, 06:11 AM
"Here we see the species Coonicus Africanus...subspecies Dindu......Let's watch as 2 males fight over the last 40 of King Cobra...prior to the muh dik ceremony"

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 04:41 AM
Six seasons too many. Fuck those niggers, and fuck Fox TeeVee.

Television embraced niggers, and tens of millions of humans have said :finger you to TeeVee.

Until the day when the only portrayal of niggers on TeeVee shows them as they should be -- fly covered and
starving to death in Africa, or on a boat back to do so, I will NEVER watch one minute of TeeVee.

OR-:whip

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 04:42 AM
I love how this worked out. 'We demand the return of Jussie!'....'Really? Well, you niggers are fired, and the show is cancelled, how 'bout that?'.....this needs to happen everywhere.:rofl

Rape Ape
05-15-2019, 08:49 AM
:sheeit