PDA

View Full Version : I Trolled the Nigged Out Huff Post on Shitter then Got Suspended (Terminated)

Groid_Rage
05-13-2019, 12:23 PM
HuffPost

@HuffPost
18h18 hours ago
More
Black moms and caregivers from 36 cities will be bailed out in time to spend Mother's Day with their families thanks to the Black Mamas Bail Out fund.

‏6867
My Tweet:

@HudsonCarRepair :rimshot
15h15 hours ago
More
What about white moms? Why bail out these savages, so they can commit more crimes and abuse and neglect their kids #blackliesmatter #blackcrime

Boy
05-13-2019, 12:35 PM
:rofl ..... They should rename their site to HuffCock

Whitey Ford
05-13-2019, 04:15 PM
Being suspended from HuffPo doesn't sound like you lost anything of any real value LOL.
There's always proxies and sock accounts. ;)

White Orchid
05-14-2019, 02:54 PM
The truth always gets someone terminated these days. Libtard sites like HuffPo don't want to hear it.

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 04:34 AM
:rofl GOOD WORK! So far I've been banned from- World of Warships, Variety, Conservative Tribune, Fox News, WaPo, Western Journal, Live Leak, and some others I can't even remember. I'm looking for more places I can troll with an email account, as I don't have Facespook, Niggragram or Twigger. On World of Warships I can still play, but I can't post in the forums. For some reason, people tend to get offended when you call them pedophiles for being Anime fans, which WoWS is FULL of.

Rape Ape
05-15-2019, 10:38 AM
Being banned from the Cuckington Post is like being asked to leave a NAMBA meeting. Damn Marlin Brandow Look Alikes... :lmao

Sandy
05-16-2019, 10:16 AM
Being banned from the Cuckington Post is like being asked to leave a NAMBA meeting. Damn Marlin Brandow Look Alikes... :lmao

WTF, I had to look that up.

What the fucking fuck.

:bert