PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman says dindu nuffins, claims sand nigger said "get anything you want"

Sandy
05-12-2019, 05:55 PM
I would like nothing better than this vile nigger to go off to NU, but at most it'll get just a slap on the paw.

Ali Shah — who owns of Vibes Hot Yoga in Newport Beach, California, with his wife — said that Rodman and several others, including a former employee, entered the studio twice this week and stole merchandise and the crystal — and that they saw the events take place live on video, per the report.

Shah said that Rodman and the others worked together to distract an employee on Tuesday so they could steal clothes and other merchandise. Shah said one of the women stuffed merchandise into her purse, and took items to the restroom to remove hangers.

The group also reportedly told an employee that the “ginormous geode amethyst crystal,” which was on sale for $2,500, belonged to them and they were there to pick it up.

One of the men in the group then tried to move the crystal onto a hand truck, per the report, and dropped it. The crystal shattered, which caused about $5,000 worth of damage to the floor. Rodman identified his friend who actually broke the crystal in an interview with CBS2 Los Angeles, though the man only said, “no comment.”

“They call it a heist, because guess what? That f---ing company, I guess you call it yoga or something? They're broke,” Rodman told TMZ.

“This is publicity, and s--- like that ... I don't need to steal s---. They gave me s---."

https://sports.yahoo.com/dennis-rodman-accused-stealing-merchandise-crystal-from-california-yoga-studio-newport-beach-los-angeles-044241550.html

Tar Remover
05-20-2019, 10:03 AM
No, you weird, kooky nigger, you DO need to steal shit and shit. Because it's hardwired into your nigger DNA. You are a nigger, and couldn't NOT steal shit even if you wanted to not steal shit. Nigger.:unigger

Ignatow
05-20-2019, 11:30 AM
Seems like a nigger stealing from a sand nigger.