PDA

View Full Version : White student's plea for niggers to stop stealing and stay out of the locker room draws ire of NAACP

Whitey Ford
05-10-2019, 09:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSu7tgkn50w&feature=youtu.be

The message was widely shared on social media platforms starting Thursday afternoon and was quickly condemned by Springfield Public Schools and the Springfield NAACP.

"It took my breath away, personally," said Toni Robinson, president of the Springfield NAACP. "You're not surprised but the trauma, the feeling, the emotion that we've been experiencing for generations is relived in that moment."

https://www.news-leader.com/story/news/education/2019/05/10/viral-video-kickapoo-teen-warns-black-students-talks-lynching/1162645001/

Cracka Jack
05-10-2019, 10:37 PM
We could use some younger Planters here on the Plantion.

White Orchid
05-11-2019, 12:27 PM
We could use some younger Planters here on the Plantion.

Especially this kid. He really has his act together :thumb

Ignatow
05-11-2019, 12:52 PM
The problem with "kindness" and "unity" is that niggers take them as signs of weakness. Be kind to niggers, no effect. They do listen to force and assertiveness. And even then, look how negroes deal with police. They disobey all the time.
A good nigger is a whipped nigger.

Rape Ape
05-11-2019, 12:56 PM
This kid has the right attitude. The correct way to "plea" with a nigger is to tell it, "Keep your fucking monkey paws off my shit NIGGER!" :lmao

100% Not A Nigger
05-11-2019, 05:25 PM
The problem with "kindness" and "unity" is that niggers take them as signs of weakness. Be kind to niggers, no effect. They do listen to force and assertiveness. And even then, look how negroes deal with police. They disobey all the time.

:potd

Boy
05-11-2019, 05:33 PM
Makes me happy to see nigger fatigue and awareness growing in our children. The niggers whine and bitch they want and need their "Safe Spaces" (aka) segregation.

I say give the groids what they want and wish for so much - Segregation 2.0

Cat fur allergic
05-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Good on the kid, but I think its a lost battle. Must get away from niggers en mass. What ever they touch, they'll destroy.

Groid_Rage
05-13-2019, 12:16 PM

They are stupid brutes who only can be controlled through force

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 04:47 AM
Excellent! Fucking excellent!:rofl