PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Sleestack Chimps During Road Rage

Master Sergeant
05-09-2019, 01:06 PM
https://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/affidavits-witness-says-suspect-in-road-rage-murder-near-goose-creek-had-bad-temper

The nigger Sleestack in a deadly "road rage" shooting appeared in bond court, as court documents reveal new details into the shooting and investigation.

Karrington Christian Holmes, 21, is charged with shooting the Rodney Middleton, 49, multiple times on May 1.

UpYoursNigger
05-09-2019, 01:51 PM
once again, the soulless eyes of the typical nigger savage

Master Sergeant
05-09-2019, 02:50 PM
"Lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes".

Sandy
05-12-2019, 10:55 AM
"Lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a dolls eyes".

"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no, uh, conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil."

SC Anemia
05-12-2019, 10:58 AM
"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no, uh, conscience, no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil."

What is this from?

Rape Ape
05-12-2019, 12:17 PM
What is this from?

Halloween

A better quote would be, "I met it 15 years ago. It was a niglet. I spent eight years trying to sell it to a cotton plantation, and another seven keeping it in NU. It's still a nigger. Unlike a piece of dog shit, it hasn't turned white and stopped stinking." :lol

Sandy
05-12-2019, 02:20 PM
I don't think anything better describes a nigger than this and the Jaws quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Blq11wjG30

Master Sergeant
05-14-2019, 11:21 AM
Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

I changed the Jaws quote to suite the common everyday nigger. "Sometimes that nigger looks right into ya, Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a nigger, he's got lifeless eyes. Black jaundiced eyes. Like a dolls eyes. When he comes at ya holding his dikk, doesn't seem to be living, until he muh-dikks ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then, and then you hear that terrible high pitched she boon screamin".