PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets stomped & finger bitten off for messing with Whitey with Confederate Flag hoodie

Whitey Ford
05-08-2019, 06:33 PM
And of course the nigger is a Saintly Vietnam Vet who dindu nuffins and was mercilessly beaten by evil rayciss Whitey. Of course. Video at link.

Man bites elderly man's finger tip off during fight outside Dickson Co. store (https://www.wkrn.com/news/crime-tracker/man-bites-elderly-man-s-finger-tip-off-during-fight-outside-dickson-co-store/1987192645)

“It sounds gruesome, but I don't regret biting a man's finger off when he stuck it in my mouth and tried to tear my jaw off,” said McKinney.

McKinney says he was waiting outside the convenience store for his fiancé, who was inside. McKinney says he was watching his baby who was in his vehicle.

He says he was wearing a hoodie with confederate symbolism

“Whenever he walks out of the store, I said ‘Hello’,” said McKinney.

According to McKinney, the 71-year-old black man takes issue with McKinney's Confederate jacket.

“He said ‘F you son of a B’ or something like that. There was no other reason to say that to me other than what I had on.”

The interaction quickly turned into a violent confrontation.

“My first thought, maybe he has a gun in there, and so I did everything I could to make sure he couldn't get to anything inside his truck. As far as the confrontation, I guess you would say, maybe I started that,” said McKinney.

At one point, McKinney bit part of the senior citizen's finger off.

DR Spook
05-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Hope his shots are up to date!

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 04:34 AM
Good. Fuckin' nigger. too bad he didn't bite his head off.