PDA

View Full Version : nigger delivery, amazon

jenkemfactory
05-06-2019, 02:19 PM
Here we go again.
Every time I order something, it is delivered by a nigger.
Amazon contracts with smaller companies and independent drivers.
Amazon is a difficult company to work for. there are lots of pressure to pump out those items. So why do they even hire niggers? Niggers are lazy and inefficient.

I saw a message on my phone that my order should be here soon. I went out on my lunch break to meet the nigger. The Amazon GPS says the nigger is 1/4 a block away. And sure enough there's a cargo van with a nigger in a yellow vest and amazon insignia. The nigger was just sitting there smoking his jenkem for an hour!

So, folks, if your Amazon order is not delivered, now you know why.

eyeznteef
05-06-2019, 08:33 PM
A friend owns a small business, and gets Amazon deliveries at least 3 times per week. So he's dependent upon Amazon to help run his business. Smart guy, but he decided to try their delivery service.

Order was due around 11AM. He keeps track of the order on the app on his phone. Next thing you know, it's closing time, say 5PM, still no delivery however the vehicle has been all over his part of town.

I think it was around 7:30PM when a hooptie rolled into the parking lot, and sure enough a sheboon was at the wheel. For all we know these niggers are getting these Amazon delivery gigs to help them with selling crack or whatever.

jenkemfactory
05-07-2019, 10:59 AM
I know how you feel...

Buck Simian
05-08-2019, 11:32 AM
Amazon GPS = Groid Positioning System

jenkemfactory
05-08-2019, 02:43 PM
they are so fucking lazy.
today, they left a package near my door. my building is on a street corner. there's traffic all day.
packages are stolen sometimes.

Cat fur allergic
05-09-2019, 03:26 PM
I been getting USPS, UPS, FedEx nigger delivery guy for years. welcome to the club.

Companies love hiring nigger drivers. Good pay and makes them feel good about hiring niggers. I drove a while for a company. Money was pretty good. Managment was all human, Me and a few other guys were human. I would say 90% of drivers were niggers.

Tar Remover
05-14-2019, 01:13 AM
You should have pic'ed or videoed and sent it to Amazon- "This is what your useless nigger was doing all afternoon instead of delivering my package." Of course they likely would do nothing about it because his boss is a nigger, his bosses boss is a nigger and his bosses, bosses boss is a nigger...….

jenkemfactory
05-14-2019, 01:50 PM
amazon and walmart are experimenting with robot delivery.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/26/heres-how-amazon-robots-could-make-the-deliveryman-extinct.html

White Orchid
05-14-2019, 02:56 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/04/26/heres-how-amazon-robots-could-make-the-deliveryman-extinct.html

Robots will probably do a better job than the hordes of niggers Amazon hires.

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 01:35 AM

Let's hope they don't use nigger robots.....