PDA

View Full Version : Nigger claims it was called a nigger, uses that as an excuse to attack a white student

Sandy
05-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Blaine Jones, a criminal defense attorney in Pittsburgh, Penn., tells Yahoo Lifestyle that his 15-year-old son received a three-day suspension from South Fayette High School in McDonald for striking a boy who is known to harass students of color.

On Wednesday, Jones’ son joined his friends at a lunch table where a male student had already sat down. “The kid looked up at him and said, ‘N*****,’” Jones tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “My son said, ‘What did you say to me?’ and the kid repeated the word, saying, ‘What are you going to do about it?’”

Jones showed Yahoo Lifestyle text messages, allegedly from the boy to his son’s friend, in which he called black people “Monkey.” He says the boy also teased an Asian student for the shape of her eyes.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/student-called-the-n-word-is-suspended-for-striking-bully-210245586.html

The real tragedy here is that the white kid got suspended though he probably did nothing, and that it was the teenaper that dared him to "do something about it." Then we have a bunch of "text messages" not even to the teenaper, but to someone else. In court those are hearsay, to us they're just more nigger lies.

SC Anemia
05-05-2019, 03:31 PM
My son should be disciplined for putting his hands on the student, but the school isn’t looking at the totality of this.”

Fuck You! :finger

Niggers have been getting a pass on this crap for far too long. Unless Pennsylvania has seceded from the Union, the white kid still enjoys 1st Ammendment protections. Piss off!

NotThatGuy
05-05-2019, 07:26 PM
This is a common nigger tactic that the left just allows. If a nigger attacks a human, all it has to say is "Dey call muh a nigger" and it's like a get out of jail card. I remember a few years ago, where a nigger beat a guy unconscious and claimed that, even though there was ample video evidence to the contrary, that was his entire defense.

Tar Remover
05-05-2019, 10:16 PM
It's primary Nigger Protocol. I wrangled a chimp a few years back who said the same thing. He kept saying- NIGGAH..... NIIIIIIIGGAAAAAAAAAH..... NIGGER, knowing my recorder was going, and trying to say that I said it. There was a big council meeting and everything. I didn't attend because I couldn't speak of anything related to the case because it was pending with TNB charges. My Chief and Deputy Chief handled the whole thing. Nobody bought it, he was charged with TNB and kicked out of the community. He left with his coal burner. WIN! My recorder has saved my ass more times than I can remember!
OH YEAH! and have I told you all lately how much I REALLY HATE GODDAMN NIGGERS? Well here goes- I FUCKIN' HATE NIGGERS!

And by the way- This exact incident is where my name Tar Remover comes from!

Ignatow
05-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Oh yes, I also hate all goddamn niggers. They all disgust me. Ugly murderous criminals.