PDA

View Full Version : Muzaffar Ghanghar the fake Paki doctor gave 15 kids AIDS with dirty syringes

Whitey Ford
05-03-2019, 02:05 PM
The children, aged between two months and eight years old, were taken to a man posing as a doctor in the area. The man used a single drip kit and a single syringe on all of the children, according to the local health minister.

New Delhi (Sputnik): A person with HIV has been arrested in Pakistan's Sindh Province for allegedly spreading the virus to 15 children while pretending to be a doctor, according to a report in Dawn.

The accused, identified as Muzaffar Ghanghar, was arrested in Larkana district of the province for spreading the HIV virus, using contaminated syringes. He was employed at a public hospital and arrested this Tuesday after authorities tried to ascertain the reason for the spread of the virus among the residents of Ratodero and Naudero last month.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905031074681434-pakistani-quack-inflicts-hiv-virus-kids/

SC Anemia
05-03-2019, 04:57 PM
I'm having a hard time mustering any sympathy here. I kinda feel bad for the kids of course but this shaman was actually employed by the Hospital. Maybe they might vett their medicine man next time.

Ignatow
05-04-2019, 02:16 AM
Paki? Fuck them all. They pretend they're our allies yet hid bin Laden for many years in their caves. Most if not all Pakis are Muslim, so nothing from me.