PDA

View Full Version : Old Nigger on Mobility Chair

Chimpwhipper
05-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Yesterday as I left work at 1:30 I was stopped waiting for the light to change green when a scraggly 400 year old nigger sow starts across the 4 lane in front of me on a Mobility chair and with a dawg sitting on her lap. She almost made it across before the light changed, but there were people turning in front of her cutting her of from her objective, the corner convenience store.
I wondered why Aunt Ho-ronica was in such a hurry, and then it occurred to me, it's the first of the month. The sign at the store said "We accept EBT".
She was headed to spend some of my hard earned money on menthol Kools, a few gallons of King Cobra, and lottery tickets. She would probably block the counter while she did her 90 scratch offs, all the while imploring Jebus to let her win big, so she can buy more menthol Kools, King Cobra, and lottery tickets. I prayed for a cement truck to lose it's brakes and send this darker version of George Jefferson's mama to the Great Chitlin in the sky...

Whitey Ford
05-04-2019, 12:30 PM
She was headed to spend some of my hard earned money on menthol Kools, a few gallons of King Cobra, and lottery tickets. She would probably block the counter while she did her 90 scratch offs, all the while imploring Jebus to let her win big, so she can buy more menthol Kools, King Cobra, and lottery tickets. I prayed for a cement truck to lose it's brakes and send this darker version of George Jefferson's mama to the Great Chitlin in the sky...

Actually, they are not allowed to buy those items with EBT. But, if the convenience store was muzzie owned, usually they will launder their EBT for them. First they get the EBT holder to buy a lot of high dollar items like baby formula and whatnot. Then they buy it from them for pennies on the dollar with cold, hard cash. Then the dindus can use that cash to buy malt likka and whatnot. A bunch of muzzie convenience store owners have been busted for doing this. And some have literally made millions doing it before being busted by the cops.

Chimpwhipper
05-04-2019, 04:23 PM
^^^^^
Nothing can stop a nigger from their niggerology. Laws??? What are those to an animal?

Ignatow
05-04-2019, 04:41 PM
Nigger + Muslim nigger = decay of America. Keep them where they belong, where they both deserve each other.

Tar Remover
05-14-2019, 01:23 AM
Poor cement truck....:lol