PDA

View Full Version : NAACP mad again at harmless teen snapchat prank

Whitey Ford
05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
Raycismss bleh bleh slavery whatever whatever NAACP yadda yadda outrage something something....
https://i.imgur.com/NOq16Pq.png

Police won’t press charges against a teen who held a gun and a sign that said ‘We hang n****** for free’ in a Snapchat photo, but the school is considering expulsion.

The photo of the unidentified Hillcrest High School teen in Simpsonville, South Carolina was re-posted on Facebook, shocking thet community. “That student is old enough to know better,” a former Greenville County resident, 21, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Being of mixed race myself, this makes me mad as hell.”

Rev. J.M. Flemming, the president of the Greenville Branch of the NAACP recommended that Greenville County Schools expel the student.

“We are saddened to hear of a racial attack on blacks by a white student in Greenville County Schools,” Flemming told Fox Carolina. “This shows the issue of racism is very real since this youth was not born during times of civil rights era then racial hatred is embedded.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teen-photo-racist-sign-gun-172750538.html

Sandy
05-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Too bad today those kids couldn't find well-paying jobs doing what they like! I'm not talking about the "lawless lynching" mythology prevalent today. There are plenty of courts that should be sentencing niggers to hemp therapy.

Buck Simian
05-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Stupid girl! She could be charging and make a fortune!

Cracka Jack
05-03-2019, 05:02 PM
"or N#GGERs as she called them while holding a shotgun."

Take a closer look Toby.... What she's holding is a much better choice than a shotgun.

MineEvolved
05-03-2019, 11:23 PM
We are saddened to hear of a racial attack on blacks by a white student in Greenville County Schools,” Flemming told Fox Carolina.

Spot the magic trick here? This is an 'attack'...

White Orchid
05-04-2019, 01:52 PM
"Attack" my ass. Whatever happened to free speech?

Monkeybash
05-07-2019, 09:54 PM
Spot the magic trick here? This is an 'attack'...

:fpalm1

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 05:04 AM
Sorry, stupid, brainless NAACP niggers- It's NOT institutional racism. It's good, decent human people sick and fuckin' tired of niggers and their fuckin' TNB. It's called "Dindu Fatigue". Normal, hardworking humans who are generally cordial and compassionate are fed up with being taken advantage of by worthless feral apes. You niggers created this. Congratulations.:unigger