PDA

View Full Version : Catholic school goes full SJW in giving valedictorian to a nigger for the first time

Sandy
05-03-2019, 08:52 AM
One Texas high school senior's friends describe him as a "living legend" and an "overall amazing guy,” an English teacher calls him "God's superhero" – and now his graduating class will call him "valedictorian."

Kellin McGowan is making history at St. Thomas High School, one of the oldest private schools in Houston, Texas. He is the first African American valedictorian in the school's 119-year-long history, a title he earned with his 4.57 GPA.

English faculty member Darrell Yarbrough calls McGowan a "superhero [with] a cloak of humility," adding that the 17-year-old's superpower is "his lightning-fast intellect."

"We don't have to know everything – that is God's job. And Kellin McGowan is God's superhero," Yarbrough said.

McGowan plans to attend the University of Chicago, where he will study political science. He hopes to attend law school to become an immigration attorney.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/houston-senior-becomes-first-black-valedictorian-in-schools-119-year-history-203937177.html

A GPA like that is nothing. There's so much grade inflation by adding 1.0 to any "honors" class. I grew up with it, had an inflated GPA myself, and then when I tried teaching I saw how it's nothing but worse. A basic science class for 10th grade can be called "honors," and if someone waits until 12th grade to take it, that's still a 4.333 for a B+.

Ignatow
05-03-2019, 01:21 PM
So the nigger species' best and brightest is 120 years behind. In less than a hundred years, men invented planes and went to the moon. And 99.99% of niggers are still in the stone age. So what's the big deal?

Ah, the next Ben Carson. What do you call a black doctor?

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 05:57 AM
So the nigger species' best and brightest is 120 years behind. In less than a hundred years, men invented planes and went to the moon. And 99.99% of niggers are still in the stone age. So what's the big deal?

Ah, the next Ben Carson. What do you call a black doctor?

Nigger.

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 05:58 AM
HAHAHA!!!!!! :lmao

Not buying it. Lightning fast muh-dikkalect maybe...……..