PDA

View Full Version : Pappy buck angry that its niglet was handcuffed after a school fight

Sandy
05-03-2019, 08:23 AM
I first thought it's an oil-driller or a lighter-skinned half-nig, but if you look at the local news' video, definitely a nigger.

The skirmish between the elementary school students took place at Denver’s Florida Pitt Waller School on April 19. Pryor says security officers at the school restrained the boy before calling his father.

“They were grabbing him and pulling him,” Brandon Pryor said. “He used his dead weight to sit down and just sat there. Then they jerked him back off of the ground and physically drug him by his arm to a classroom where they put handcuffs on him.

“There’s never a reason for a 7-year-old to be placed in handcuffs and criminalized basically for getting into a schoolyard fight,” he continued. “I was just outraged. I couldn’t believe that the people who have been put to the task of protecting our children are actually hurting and harming our children.”

“My son is 7 years old,” he says in the video. “Young black male ... already has experience being put in handcuffs.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/7-year-old-boy-handcuffed-school-dad-outraged-154240540.html

There can absolutely be reason to handcuff niglets out of control, and even smack them around some. Guess what, pappy, this isn't going to be the last time the niglet experiences handcuffs.

How about this. If niggers and illegals don't demand "education" and fuxxate schools, then maybe we won't have to react to their violence.

https://www.schooldigger.com/go/CO/schools/0336001933/school.aspx

Racial breakdown:

Hispanic: 49.5%
African American: 30.3%
White: 6.8%
Asian: 5.7%
Two or more races: 4.5%
Pacific Islander: 2.6%
American Indian: 0.6%

Free/discounted lunch recipients: 82.4%

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 05:09 AM
Awwwww…….. They put a 7 year old feral ape in handcuffs. What's the problem? He's going to spend the rest of his useless nigger life in them anyway....

Cracka Jack
05-15-2019, 05:30 AM
...security officers at the school ...

Security officers needed at an elementary school!?!?!?

:because

Sandy
05-15-2019, 10:51 AM
Security officers needed at an elementary school!?!?!?

:because

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Where there are niggers...

SC Anemia
05-15-2019, 11:37 AM
“My son is 7 years old,” he says in the video. “Young black male ... already has experience being put in handcuffs.”

And if I had to guess, hes already experienced in weed, pussy, theft, vandalism and malt liquor.. Bet ya this isnt the little niggers first rodeo either.