PDA

View Full Version : Number 1 rule of being a racist is don't tell liberal you don't want to rent to Muslims.

Cat fur allergic
05-03-2019, 04:07 AM
Now the landlord is out of more than half a million dollars!! The old white liberal ratted the landlord out via voice recording saying they don't Muslims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/landlord-refused-rent-muslim-men-settles-lawsuit-043336892--finance.html

Landlord who refused to rent to Muslim men settles lawsuit

"I didn't believe it, and I didn't think anybody would believe me," said Caldwell, who is 71 and white.

He decided to use a voice recording app on his cellphone during his next conversation with Gatchis. In Colorado, it is legal to secretly record a conversation if at least one participant consents.

"American person!" Gatchis said in the recording, provided to The Associated Press by Caldwell's attorneys. "American person, I need. Good like you and me."

Too bad this old white liberal didn't die of old age!

Whitey Ford
05-03-2019, 10:22 AM
The men sued last year, generating local news coverage and online pleas to boycott the woman's business, which mirrored the response to racist comments captured on tape or video across the U.S. in recent months.

I didn't know that jizzlam was a race, but whatever.

"They bring all the Muslims from the Middle East, and then I have a problem around here, bam boom, bam boom," she said.

Yep, pretty much.

jenkemfactory
05-03-2019, 10:31 AM
don't trust anyone.
it's not like owning a building makes you a billionaire.

Ignatow
05-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Always have others in consideration, who are better qualified AND not a nigger or a sand nigger. And keep business matters private. Squealer was a traitor to decent humans. I'm sure Muslims will repay him when the time comes.