PDA

View Full Version : Sheboons flying planes

Chimpout
05-02-2019, 03:08 PM
So Air Tanzania have decided to hire sheboons to fly their Q400's

I really do feel sorry for those planes. Imagine these two "pilots" flying you around?!?

They crash it in to the ground all you'll hear Is "OH LAWWWWWWDY" or "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT"

Odin's balls
05-02-2019, 03:39 PM
So Air Tanzania have decided to hire sheboons to fly their Q400's

I really do feel sorry for those planes. Imagine these two "pilots" flying you around?!?

They crash it in to the ground all you'll hear Is "OH LAWWWWWWDY" or "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT"

Difficult to fly a plane with 4" gaudily painted nails, absolutely zero caapability and a galloping case of herpes.

The likelyhood of any of us flying air Tanzania is pretty much non existant. So the niggers, nigger coddlers, goats and caged chickens that fly on that thing are welcome to the instant goodness that will foreseeabley occur when it piles into a mountain / ocean / flying pyramid.

SC Anemia
05-02-2019, 03:45 PM

What dis button do?

jenkemfactory
05-02-2019, 03:46 PM
That can't be real. niggers flying a plane?
this is a joke right?
even niggers know that humans are vastly superior to them.

Sudisease
05-02-2019, 06:13 PM
#queensofthesky FFS

Great idea. And they should let passengers choose to fly with an all sow crew. No rational human being would go within a mile of a plane flown by a sow. So hopefully the planes will be filled with nigger loving liberals when they crash into the ground. Only problem is niggers know that their sows are useless. I can't see any bucks getting on board a plane with a sow at the pointy end.

US airlines once decided to employ flight sows. The program was quietly dropped when it was quickly realised none of them had a damn clue what they were doing and never would. It's one thing to stick a fat sheboon in the corner of the office and let it shuffle paper but putting a sow in charge of a commercial jet? Within a couple of weeks everyone will work out that's a bad idea.

Whitey Ford
05-02-2019, 09:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lva7xOJRRCA

zagnut
05-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Let's send congress on a trip to Tanzania via their airlines. It would be a great way to get rid of the democrats and as useless as the repubs have been, that also would not be a great loss.

Buck Simian
05-02-2019, 10:42 PM
First time one of them crashes the coddlers will blame it on some mechanical failure and quality issues due to the YTs building the plane.

Chimpout
05-03-2019, 12:06 AM
#queensofthesky FFS

I guess you saw the twitter post too? Only the Boeing 747 should be referred to as the Queen of the skies.

Tar Remover
05-08-2019, 11:14 PM
I won't be flying that airline. EVER.