PDA

View Full Version : A Dead Nigger Is Worth 3 Million Dollars??

Master Sergeant
05-02-2019, 02:50 PM
https://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_a47b56ca-6c21-11e9-82e3-eb9e4e53ed36.html

A DEAD NIGGER IS ALWAYS WORTH MORE THAN A LIVING ONE

The fambly of a Portsmouth useless nigger buck who died in 2015 inside Hampton Roads Regional Jail put aside their differences last week and struck a deal on how to divide a $3 million wrongful death settlement — avoiding a potentially ugly court battle.

About $1.94 million remains, which will be divided among Jamycheal Mitchell's parents and seven half siblings and their individual attorneys. The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.

Under an agreement struck Friday with the help of a retired federal judge, Mitchell's mother, Sonia Adams, will receive more than $818,000. His maternal half sister, Jasmine Adams, will receive almost $670,000.

The remaining $450,000 will go to Mitchell's father, Michael Mitchell, and six paternal half siblings, according to paperwork filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Norfolk. On paper, each will receive about $64,285.

100% Not A Nigger
05-02-2019, 03:47 PM
I wonder how quickly that money will be wasted.

SC Anemia
05-02-2019, 03:49 PM
The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.

I hope in typical shyster fashion that the attorneys took a big ass bite out of it.

The remaining $450,000 will go to Mitchell's father, Michael Mitchell, and six paternal half siblings, according to paperwork filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Norfolk. On paper, each will receive about $64,285.

:rofl And this ^^^^ is what happens when daddy is out muh-dikking everything with a pulse.

A three million dollar settlement turned into 64k. Way to go you ignorant, greedy apes. :lol

Odin's balls
05-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Those dumb niggers spent 30% of their dead wog windfall on legal fees?

What percentage of their remaining money will be spent on crack, chiggun, something pointless but expensive, hookers, coke, weed, more crack, weaves and bail?

I'm going with 90%

Whitewheat
05-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Those dumb niggers spent 30% of their dead wog windfall on legal fees?

What percentage of their remaining money will be spent on crack, chiggun, something pointless but expensive, hookers, coke, weed, more crack, weaves and bail?

I'm going with 90%

You forgot shiny things!

MineEvolved
05-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Won't be a penny of that money left come Xmas....I'll bet the dead nigger didn't even get a decent headstone out of the deal.

NotThatGuy
05-02-2019, 09:26 PM
https://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_a47b56ca-6c21-11e9-82e3-eb9e4e53ed36.html

A DEAD NIGGER IS ALWAYS WORTH MORE THAN A LIVING ONE

The fambly of a Portsmouth useless nigger buck who died in 2015 inside Hampton Roads Regional Jail put aside their differences last week and struck a deal on how to divide a $3 million wrongful death settlement — avoiding a potentially ugly court battle.

About $1.94 million remains, which will be divided among Jamycheal Mitchell's parents and seven half siblings and their individual attorneys. The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.

Under an agreement struck Friday with the help of a retired federal judge, Mitchell's mother, Sonia Adams, will receive more than $818,000. His maternal half sister, Jasmine Adams, will receive almost $670,000.

Buhhahahaha

Buck Simian
05-02-2019, 09:26 PM
I can't imagine any situation where a live nigger is worth a nickel. A dead one? Maybe $20 as a Halloween prop or a scarecrow.

Master Sergeant
05-03-2019, 02:35 PM
The local hair did and nail joints will be in high cotton. Niggers go ape shit over an EBT card and a monthly government stipend I can't imagine the TNB that will ensue when they get those tootsie roll fingers on big bucks.

Odin's balls
05-03-2019, 03:34 PM
You forgot shiny things!

That accounts for the other 10% :lol

Cracka Jack
05-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Won't be a penny of that money left come Xmas....I'll bet the dead nigger didn't even get a decent headstone out of the deal.

I'd wager the carcass is still in DNS at the prison.

SC Anemia
05-03-2019, 08:25 PM
I'd wager the carcass is still in DNS at the prison.

Yes, and it'll get sent to its hometown witch doctor-undertaker and end up rotting in a storage shed somewhere. Mine Evolved is probably right, no headstone, nothing. It'll go unclaimed

100% Not A Nigger
05-03-2019, 11:12 PM
Has there ever been a study of what happens after niggers get these huge paydays? I know I have seen lottery winer studies but never for these payoffs. I have been keeping tabs on the freddie gray fambly but aside from the $500,000 contribution to a "youth center" i found nothing about how they have blown their winnings.

Tar Remover
05-08-2019, 11:03 PM
I wonder how quickly that money will be wasted.

It was wasted the minute they handed it over to niggers.