PDA

View Full Version : Howard Hughes hated niggers too

Whitey Ford
05-02-2019, 05:17 AM
Howard Hughes stayed at the Chateau while having multiple suites and bungalows at other hotels.

He was also a rabid racist and averse to any interaction with a black person.

He'd check with employees to see if any blacks were on duty. If so in the garage, he'd park on the street and climb the stairs to the penthouse rather than share the elevator with the black operator.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6971983/Inside-famed-Chateau-Marmont-actors-Anthony-Perkins-Tab-Hunter-began-secret-affair.html

Buck Simian
05-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Well of course. Anyone in their right mind hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers!

Sandy
05-02-2019, 09:48 AM
Hughes was a brilliant man. Weird in some ways, but undeniably brilliant, and he knew what niggers were. He didn't want to be trapped in an elevator breathing nigger germs and possibly getting robbed or muh dikked.

Rape Ape
05-02-2019, 07:13 PM
As much as a germophobe as Hughes was, it's no surprise it didn't want anything to do with a filthy smelly disease-ridden two-legged animated piece of feces.

Monkeybash
05-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Come to think of it, while I'm the farthest thing from a movie expert, I can't remember a single nigger in any of his films.

Whitey Ford
05-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Come to think of it, while I'm the farthest thing from a movie expert, I can't remember a single nigger in any of his films.

Hughes directed the first incarnation of Scarface. It went on to be remade three times. My favorite incarnation was the third Brian De Palma directed version. Interesting film.

nigfreewisconsin
05-08-2019, 12:23 AM
As much as a germophobe as Hughes was, it's no surprise it didn't want anything to do with a filthy smelly disease-ridden two-legged animated piece of feces.

Soon as I read the thread title, I figured the same thing. Nothing filthier than a nigger. Yeah, Hughes may have been a bit on the batty side, but most brilliant minds are. The dumbing down of society to accomodate niggers and their enablers and wannabes is part of it. When I was a kid I had IQ tests in school twice a year. Consistently between 165-175. My mind was geared the same way as Hughes (And Tesla, and most forward thinking inventors), to the mechanical world. Take a kid who has a firm grasp on electrical science by kindergarten, and put him in an environment that moves as fast as the slowest niglet, and it's a frustrating experience.

jenkemfactory
05-08-2019, 06:48 AM
He ....:avoid

Sandy
05-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Hughes directed the first incarnation of Scarface. It went on to be remade three times. My favorite incarnation was the third Brian De Palma directed version. Interesting film.

Imagine what a new version would be like. Nmoboku flees African warlords, becomes big in the drug trade, most importantly hooks up with a blonde mudshark (and every white male is shown as gay or a hetero weakling), gets made good by rivals.

Cracka Jack
05-08-2019, 10:00 AM
It now makes sense why the nigger lovers in Hollywierd always portray him as a nut.

Whitey Ford
05-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Imagine what a new version would be like. Nmoboku flees African warlords, becomes big in the drug trade, most importantly hooks up with a blonde mudshark (and every white male is shown as gay or a hetero weakling), gets made good by rivals.

The Coen brothers were supposed to remake that movie, which was supposed to released in 2018. For some reason the project got scrapped and probably won't be revived. Which is probably for the best because every time Hollywood remakes a classic film they always screw it up, with the exception of Cape Fear maybe.

Robert Rodriquez was supposed to remake Barbarella, but since the original sucked so much ass in the first place, there was no where to go but up with that one. Then Harvey Weinstein pulled the plug on the financing and Rose McGowan dumped him because she thought she was going to get the lead role. Rodriquez is seriously overrated anyway.

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 04:57 AM
Howard Hughes was a nut, but he was smart.