PDA

View Full Version : International Court Rules Female Athlete with High (re: sheboons) Testosterone Take Suppressors

Whitey Ford
05-01-2019, 07:43 PM
An international sports court has ruled against a South Africa Olympian who hoped to stop sports authorities from requiring women with high testosterone to take suppressants, in order to qualify to compete.

Semenya, who twice won the 800-meter race, has been barred from competition until she takes a test to prove she is actually a woman after many began to question her gender.

The runner has refused to take any such tests claiming that the requirement is a violation of her human rights and an act of discrimination.

“I just want to run naturally, the way I was born,” Semenya said, according to the New York Times. “It is not fair that I am told I must change. It is not fair that people question who I am.”

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/05/01/international-court-rules-female-athletes-high-testosterone-required-testosterone-suppressors/

SC Anemia
05-01-2019, 07:51 PM
WTF?

twice won the 800-meter race And did it while carrying a cement mixer.
Jesus H. :columbo

DR Spook
05-01-2019, 08:13 PM
A definite Buck or Sow candidate!

Cracka Jack
05-01-2019, 09:30 PM
:racist

Nigger bucks and sows often cross what we rayciss humans consider gender norms. They're not human, and they only have one gender... nigger.

Sandy
05-03-2019, 08:17 AM
The buck has refused to use the same locker room as females (human women and actual sows), and when it had to, it tried to hide. Some still noticed it had a muh dikk. A typical tiny nigger one, but still a muh dikk.

It's about time it got caught.

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 05:13 AM
I just want to run naturally, the way I was born,” Semenya said, according to the New York Times. “It is not fair that I am told I must change. It is not fair that people question who I am.”

We don't question who you are, we already know- you are degenerate niggertranny. Fuck off.