PDA

View Full Version : Somali Nigger Cop FOUND GUILTY

SC Anemia
04-30-2019, 08:48 PM
Mohamed Noor was convicted of third-degree murder as well as manslaughter in the July 2017 death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, a 40-year-old dual citizen of the U.S. and Australia. He wasn’t convicted of the most serious charge of intentional second degree murder.

Asshole

This is the nigger who fired across his partner, shooting from the passenger seat. This woman:

40 year old Justine Damond was only approaching the squad car to report a possible rape behind her home.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/04/30/justine-damond-shooting-minneapolis-cop-jury-deliberates/3624916002/

UpYoursNigger
04-30-2019, 10:03 PM
One of Nigger Noor's somalicoon relatives was probably doing the rape too!!!

NotThatGuy
05-01-2019, 01:23 PM
The local niggers are completely befuddled (I love that word) as to what they should do. On one hand, they have a nigger found guilty of shooting a white woman on the other hand, said nigger was a cop... Do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are in favor for it or do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are against it. Their simian brains are working overtime.

UpYoursNigger
05-01-2019, 01:41 PM
The local niggers are completely befuddled (I love that word) as to what they should do. On one hand, they have a nigger found guilty of shooting a white woman on the other hand, said nigger was a cop... Do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are in favor for it or do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are against it. Their simian brains are working overtime.

What do you think or notice NTG? I think most of the NAPA's hate the somalicoons. Especially when they see the insane amount of gibs they receive. All of the fuckers are driving brand new or almost new cars and suv's . Always in Best buy buying tv's and iphones and laptops. I think most of the native apes don't give a shit about this somalicoon going to NU.

NotThatGuy
05-01-2019, 02:06 PM
What do you think or notice NTG? I think most of the NAPA's hate the somalicoons. Especially when they see the insane amount of gibs they receive. All of the fuckers are driving brand new or almost new cars and suv's . Always in Best buy buying tv's and iphones and laptops. I think most of the native apes don't give a shit about this somalicoon going to NU.

The NAPA's are always looking for a reason to loot. I think the recent cold snap is keeping them inside for the time being.

SC Anemia
05-01-2019, 02:24 PM
The NAPA's are always looking for a reason to loot. I think the recent cold snap is keeping them inside for the time being.

I think any serious bongo party, for now anyway, would take a white cop blowing an unarmed 'teen' out of its clown shoes. I don't think most urban niggers would give a rat's ass about this Somali coon. In fact I doubt that most have even heard about this particular case.

MineEvolved
05-01-2019, 06:42 PM

Oh I can hear the Lawzy Jeebusing and wails of indignation from way over here.....The white woman is at fault, if she hadn't called the popo, she never would have been killed. 'We has to supports our proud black men in uniform!' will go the rallying cry. Never mind that every other day of the week, this nigger is the ultimate Uncle Tom to the nigger horde.

Ignatow
05-01-2019, 07:23 PM
Somali nigger. Lowest of the low. But all niggers are low so no real distinction.

zagnut
05-01-2019, 11:44 PM
This goes to show how they have manipulated the standards for LEOs. I'd be very interested on the documentation from the police academy on this one. It reeks of political correctness and maybe could be traced back to the ass hat that pushed to get this nigger on the police force?

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 06:09 AM
Good. Guilty nigger.