PDA

View Full Version : Dayton commisioner plus other local nigger city officials arrested!

Buck Simian
04-30-2019, 06:31 PM
FBI showed up and drug their big fat fried chicken eating asses out of their cushy offices and straight to jail!
And more nigger arrests are to come! Being a life-long resident of this city and seeing how niggers have destroyed it, i find this so sweet!

https://www.whio.com/news/local/former-dayton-commissioner-state-lawmaker-arrested-more-arrests-coming-feds-say/B01rPqsvWBNogJxTOfoktK/

:trumpdance2 :welcometoco :trumpdance2

MineEvolved
05-01-2019, 02:33 PM
This is indeed a happy day for sw Ohio. I hope that supermandingo Clayton Luckie has it especially hard. It self-deleting would be worth doing a shot of Jameson's over...

Whitewheat
05-01-2019, 06:02 PM
What amazes me is that I have only known perhaps 10 spooks in my entire and with out fail everyone of them were bald faced liars. It's like muslim men simply have to fornicate with goats, burr heads gotta lie.

Buck Simian
05-01-2019, 07:24 PM
What amazes me is that I have only known perhaps 10 spooks in my entire and with out fail everyone of them were bald faced liars. It's like muslim men simply have to fornicate with goats, burr heads gotta lie.

Ive met hundreds, maybe thousands and I can testify that every damn one of them are liars.

Chimpwhipper
05-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Niggers should be arrested at birth...

Tar Remover
05-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Niggers should be arrested at birth...:lmao

Ignatow
05-09-2019, 03:12 AM
Why even wait until birth...all niggers should be in chains, and that's the old and proven ways of controlling them. That's all they deserve, slavery, as they can't control themselves.