PDA

View Full Version : Kenya 2006: The Dead Sow...

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-30-2019, 03:31 PM
Just a quick hit here because dad is waiting for me to drive him down to NS Everett so he can “have lunch” (drink beer) with his cronies...

Anyway, I will go into greater detail about our 2006 trip to Kenya another time, but this incident kind of sums it all up…

We had a bus ride everyday from the “lodge” where we were housed to the staging area at the various national parks where we split up into groups and got into Mercedes Jeep-like vehicles.

A few days into the trip, we were riding in the bus on a stretch of paved road (most aren’t), rounded a corner, and there on the side of the road were a few niggers standing around an obviously-dead sow.

How did the sow get dead…? No idea. My guess is, Kenyans are suicidal drivers and even more reckless pedestrians. The sow probably got hit by a safari bus like ours.

Anyway, the dead sow isn’t the story. The niggers standing around it are. They were grinning and laughing like they didn’t have a care in the world. As we passed the niggers, I looked up to the driver. I could see his coal-black muzzle in the mirror. He was grinning from ear-to-ear. He didn’t even slow down.

If you think nigger lives don’t matter here, trust me – Kenyans truly do not value Kenyan life. Kenyan niggers find the misfortune of other Kenyan niggers humorous. I shit you not!

Chimpwhipper
05-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Barry the Kenyan sure liked seeing us honks miserable