PDA

View Full Version : I only needed to see someone in an e-mail list to know "Tenesha" is a nigger sow

Sandy
04-30-2019, 03:05 PM
It's not like I had to look it up to make sure, but I was wondering how common that name is. Look at all the variants, good lord. Taanesha, Tinecia, Tenousha, Tennesh, Teneshia, Tiniesha, Tenisha, 100% niggers. There's also Taanisha. What, a mammy naming its niglette like they're Danish?

https://www.names.org/n/tenesha/about

The good thing about nigger names is that if you're in charge of hiring, you know what resumes to skip over. So niggers can go right ahead and Africanize their names all they want. Leave solid names like John, Patrick and David to humans.

SC Anemia
04-30-2019, 04:28 PM
Ha,haha,ha. I guess that does help separate the wheat from the chaff when you're sorting through resumes.

Ya have to dig deeper with the Johnson's, Washington's and Green's though. Make sure the first name isnt Shanaynay or Dontavious and not accidentally shit can the occasional Nancy or Robert.

:sheeit

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 01:40 AM
Tenniggra…….:lol

Ignatow
05-15-2019, 04:18 AM
For all employment applications, there should be a mandatory US Federal law question: Are you a nigger?

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 04:23 AM
For all employment applications, there should be a mandatory US Federal law question: Are you a nigger?:rofl :lmao :lol

Rape Ape
05-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Pretty much any name ending in -esha is an ape name.

SC Anemia
05-15-2019, 11:42 AM
Pretty much any name ending in -esha is an ape name.

---ious is a good bet too. :lol

Chimpwhipper
05-16-2019, 06:05 AM
Lotsa coons have names that end with -cus or -us. Marcus...Dontavius...etc.