PDA

View Full Version : ORTAVIOUS'S Sidewalk Thrift Store CLOSED!!!

Master Sergeant
05-25-2017, 04:26 PM
http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/kings-mountain-man-arrested-for-pawning-stolen-items/

A USELESS NIGGER ASSHOLE from Kings Mountain has been arrested after he stole items and then pawned the same items for cash.

The break-in and theft occurred on May 15 at a home in Gastonia between 9:00 p.m. and midnight. Police reported that the 28-year-old man broke into the home on Lauren Court and stole $1,500 worth of property including a 52-inch flat screen television, a PlayStation 4, a PlayStation 3 Slim, several PlayStation games and controllers, a 55-mm hunting rifle, a .50-caliber black power CVA wolf muzzle loader, a .12 gauge Remington 870, a bear compound bow, a box containing ammunition, and a laundry bag. (HAD TO BE A WHITE PERSONS HOUSE BECAUSE NO NIGGER WOULD HAVE MUZZLE LOADERS, BLACK POWDER AND BOWS, TOO MANY COMPLICATED PARTS TO HANDLE).

Police later identified the suspect as Ortavious Jermaine Lynch. They also determined that he had pawned the bear compound bow to Joe’s Gun and Pawn on Ozark Avenue for $70, the rifle and shotgun at West End Gun and Pawn for $500, and the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 Slim, games, and controllers to the Game Stop on North Myrtle Road for $209.60.

Cracka Jack
05-25-2017, 05:35 PM
"a 55-mm hunting rifle" :lol I need to get me one of them!!!

Master Sergeant
05-25-2017, 06:43 PM
"a 55-mm hunting rifle" :lol I need to get me one of them!!!

Just hit up ole Ortavious, I'm sure he can gank you another one for the right price.

Call Me Bwana
05-25-2017, 06:43 PM
http://www.crimeincharlotte.com/kings-mountain-man-arrested-for-pawning-stolen-items/
-/QUOTE Police later identified the suspect as Ortavious Jermaine Lynch. They also determined that he had pawned the bear compound bow to Joe’s Gun and Pawn on Ozark Avenue for $70, the rifle and shotgun at West End Gun and Pawn for $500, and the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 Slim, games, and controllers to the Game Stop on North Myrtle Road for $209.60.

Somebody ought to take a bat to the owner of that pawnshop!! He KNEW damn well no nigger would ever buy these kinds of things, and that they were obviously stolen by this buck!! It's pawn shops like this that allow niggers to get by with stealing and selling people's stuff!

Master Sergeant
05-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Never seen a Nigger yet handling a muzzleloader or bear hunting. Pawn shops don't give a shit and being this was in Gastonia (Nigger fuxated hell hole) it's quite likely the pawn shop was Nigger owned.