PDA

View Full Version : John Simpleton

Ignatow
04-29-2019, 02:51 PM
I just heard the nigger John Singleton just died to meet King Kong in the sky. Since I don't care about niggers I pretty much don't know what he's ever done. Just like nigger hustle.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-29-2019, 04:31 PM
His fambly pulled the plug on that nigger!

The 51-year-old [nigger] director of "Boyz n the Hood" has been in intensive care in a Los Angeles hospital.

Hypertension makes more niggers good every year than bullets. I don't know what the numbers are, but they are exponentially higher than average.

The good news is, we won't be getting anymore nigger movies out of this nigger!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/john-singleton-life-support

Cracka Jack
04-29-2019, 05:21 PM
I saw that headline on Drudge. Thought to myself, "I have no idea who that nigger was, but I'm glad it's dead." :lol

Monkeybash
04-29-2019, 06:03 PM
His fambly pulled the plug on that nigger!

So they could get :gibs sooner, no doubt.

Ignatow
04-29-2019, 07:19 PM
Hypertension makes more niggers good every year than bullets. I don't know what the numbers are, but they are exponentially higher than average.

From what I have read, niggers historically consumed limited salt. Look at the images of goiter and most are niggers. Not having been used to salt for millions of years, and then imported here, with the modern diet of high sodium, ape bodies don't know what to do and inevitably results in hypertension.

Niggers are always a losing proposition. In their worthless lives they do nothing to add to the economy. It even takes and takes. Then when they are old, they get a disproportionate amount of useless seniors who take up resources for their diseases. Health care, medication, support -- niggers suck it up.

Not part of the human species.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-29-2019, 10:17 PM
From what I have read, niggers historically consumed limited salt. Look at the images of goiter and most are niggers. Not having been used to salt for millions of years, and then imported here, with the modern diet of high sodium, ape bodies don't know what to do and inevitably results in hypertension.

Niggers are always a losing proposition. In their worthless lives they do nothing to add to the economy. It even takes and takes. Then when they are old, they get a disproportionate amount of useless seniors who take up resources for their diseases. Health care, medication, support -- niggers suck it up.

Not part of the human species.

I am completely onboard with repatriating niggers. They do not now, nor have they ever, belonged here. Our mongrelized inbred slave-descended niggers are a unique group. Even their own Real African™ nigger cousins hate them. Our 45 million slave-spawned niggers would be non-existent in sub-Saharan Africa after 20 years.

UpYoursNigger
04-29-2019, 11:54 PM
I do remember when Boyz in da hoodrat opened that year, there were tons of niggershines with ape on ape goodifications right in the movie theaters. So Singleton did help cut down the nigger population that year. One good thing he accomplished

Tar Remover
05-01-2019, 07:08 AM
I am completely onboard with repatriating niggers. They do not now, nor have they ever, belonged here. Our mongrelized inbred slave-descended niggers are a unique group. Even their own Real African™ nigger cousins hate them. Our 45 million slave-spawned niggers would be non-existent in sub-Saharan Africa after 20 years.

I'm completely on board with giving them more salt.:lol

NotThatGuy
05-01-2019, 01:20 PM
I do remember when Boyz in da hoodrat opened that year, there were tons of niggershines with ape on ape goodifications right in the movie theaters. So Singleton did help cut down the nigger population that year. One good thing he accomplished

Ended up being dragged to that movie, didn't have any desire to see it, but once I heard that the entire movie is niggershines and niggers being made "good" it sounded like a great way to have an afternoon. We got to the theater only to find out that they had cancelled all showings of it, due to niggers at previous showings shooting the screen...

Whitey Ford
05-01-2019, 04:28 PM
After watching the news, I now remember this nigger. I actually met him. 1992, on the set of Poetic Justice.

You got to see tupac nigger before his fellow apes ventilated him with bullets and sent him to the big watermelon in the sky. I remember where I was when I heard that he died. I was at a punk rock show to see a kick ass band called Mustard Plug. It was at a now defunct club in Tempe, AZ called Boston's. The opening group was a shitty band called Reel Big Fish. The horn player came out and told the audience that Tupac had just died. And everyone in the audience, mostly a bunch of punk rockers, all yelled "FUUUUUCCCKKK TTTUUUPPPAAACC!!!" at the top of their lungs. Ahhhh, memories.