PDA

View Full Version : Somalicoon "makes history" wearing burkini for SI swimsuit issue

Sandy
04-29-2019, 10:41 AM
On the plus side, we don't have to see it flaunt udders or a 50" circumference posterior. They should have just put it inside a full burka and spare us the full view.

When I was growing up, my friends and I always got excited when someone borrowed a swimsuit issue or a Victoria's Secret catalog from an older brother or dad. Then a proto oil driller brought in that issue with the first cover of a sow. I was the only one repulsed. The others were trying to tell me how "sexy" that thing was.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/halima-aden-makes-history-first-model-wear-burkini-122449010--abc-news-fashion-and-beauty.html

jenkemfactory
04-29-2019, 11:14 AM
looks like shit.
human models not good enough anymore?

Ignatow
04-29-2019, 11:18 AM
Unacceptable. There's sand and a sand nigger, how stupid . Sharia law says this woman is loose and needs rock therapy.

jenkemfactory
04-29-2019, 12:48 PM
that's right. why hasn't she been stoned to death by her father, mother, sisters and brothers?

MineEvolved
04-29-2019, 01:19 PM
And here I thought it was just another drowned 'immigrant' that tried to cross the Med, and wore an old parachute or hot air balloon scraps for the trip.

SC Anemia
04-29-2019, 02:26 PM
Last years swimsuit issue (Mediterranean edition) they've upgraded. :lol

Rape Ape
04-29-2019, 02:39 PM
And here I thought it was just another drowned 'immigrant' that tried to cross the Med, and wore an old parachute or hot air balloon scraps for the trip.

If only.. :lmao

Whitey Ford
04-30-2019, 03:45 AM
Sports Illustrated Will Feature Halima Aden, Its First Model in a Hijab and Burkini (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/business/halima-aden-si-swimsuit-issue.html)
https://i.imgur.com/t7RLbB9.jpg

The Somali-American model Halima Aden will be the first woman to wear a hijab and burkini in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, an annual edition perhaps best known for its pictures of bikini-clad models frolicking on the beach, the magazine said Monday.

It was not clear on Monday if Ms. Aden would be the first Muslim model to appear in the swimsuit issue, which has been published for decades. But the magazine said she would be the first Muslim model to appear wearing a burkini, a full-body swimsuit worn by some observant Muslim women.

Buck Simian
04-30-2019, 05:15 AM
Put one of those extra large black hefty trash bags over her head before the photo shoot.

Ignatow
04-30-2019, 07:52 PM
Somali + American = no, never, ever. As in Muslim, there are no good Muslims. The Koran tells them to kill all infidels, so it really is just a matter of time when they will seize any opportunity to murder you.

Sports Illustrated should just have had a special pandering issue, full of hijabs, burkhas, pregnant border crossers, dikes and other weirdos.

Sudisease
04-30-2019, 08:08 PM
1. Fill the mag with obese sheboons and pigs like the sandsow above
2. When magazine tanks call white male sports fans rayciss

UpYoursNigger
04-30-2019, 08:18 PM
Burkini comes with pouch for that 2 pounds of dynamite for when he went to Jihad

jenkemfactory
04-30-2019, 10:38 PM
I would rather look at that goat than that product of a goat fucker.

SC Anemia
04-30-2019, 11:53 PM
1. Fill the mag with obese sheboons and pigs like the sandsow above
2. When magazine tanks call white male sports fans rayciss

This ^^^^ 100% :potd