PDA

View Full Version : Nigger steals cellphone from 5-year-old girl

AFN_Weasel
04-27-2019, 06:36 PM
There is just no low that a dirty thieving nigger won't stoop to.

A cold-hearted teen stole a cellphone right out of a 5-year-old’s hands as the child was walking with her grandmother in Queens, police said.

Teen my ass. That's a NIGGER. At least they have a photo of the thieving spadeboy.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/27/heartless-thief-steals-cellphone-from-hands-of-5-year-old-boy/

MineEvolved
04-28-2019, 01:16 AM
Why a 5 year old needs a cell phone might be good question for the drug task force people to ask....

jenkemfactory
04-28-2019, 02:23 AM
niggers are sub-animals.
who the hell would steal from a tiny child?

AFN_Weasel
04-28-2019, 04:13 AM
Why a 5 year old needs a cell phone might be good question for the drug task force people to ask....

It was the grandmother's phone. The grandmother was letting the kid hold the phone while they walked along the street, bothering no one.

Buck Simian
04-28-2019, 10:56 AM
What is it with niggers and their fascination with cell phones? Short of it being the latest model of iPhone most cell phones are fairly cheap these days. Certainly they can not hold much value if you were selling a used one on the streets these days. Yet these damn niggers act as if it is a brick of gold. They are willing to go to prison or even die in a attempt to steal someones phone from them.

Neighbors told The Post the grandmother, who lives just about a block away from the crime scene, left for China on Saturday.

Poor lady probably was here on vacation or something and her last taste of America was getting robbed by a nigger. Isn't that just great? Think about it, she goes home, tells everyone she knows about what happened and it just spreads the bad image that the world has on us. Hopefully she goes into detail and points out it was a nigger.

SC Anemia
04-28-2019, 12:44 PM
I watch my daughter hand her cell phone to my grandson all the time. You know, when little ones get fussy at a restaurant or something, start a kiddie movie and hand it to him. It holds their attention for awhile.

Hadn't thought about having a nigger knuckle along and swipe it from him. I'd say something to her about that but we live in a fairly nigger-free area.

Sandy
04-28-2019, 04:58 PM
There is just no low that a dirty thieving nigger won't stoop to.

If the girl had been out of arm's reach, the nigger might have beat and even tried to carry her off for muh dikk. Every so often you hear of New Yorkers letting their kids "be kids" and play by themselves at a park. You just don't do this in NY or other cities because there are niggers around, and human pedophiles too, but the big danger is from niggers.

MineEvolved
04-28-2019, 08:58 PM
It was the grandmother's phone. The grandmother was letting the kid hold the phone while they walked along the street, bothering no one.

OOO...my mistake. I thought this was nigger-on-nigger crime...

Tar Remover
04-29-2019, 12:58 AM
Idiotic fuckin' baboon......