PDA

View Full Version : Ex-State Dept sheboon busted spying for China

Whitey Ford
04-27-2019, 05:37 AM
Former State Department Official Spied for China Since 2007 (https://freebeacon.com/national-security/former-state-department-official-spied-for-china-since-2007/)

"Candace Marie Claiborne traded her integrity and non-public information of the United States government in exchange for cash and other gifts from foreign agents she knew worked for the Chinese intelligence service," said Assistant Attorney General John C. Demers. "She withheld information and lied repeatedly about these contacts."

The case highlighted a decades-long failure on the part of the FBI to aggressively counter Chinese intelligence activities targeting Americans. At the time of her arrest in March 2017, Claiborne was the first American prosecuted for Chinese spying in nearly 10 years.

Since then, federal authorities have charged three other former intelligence officials with espionage-related offenses.

Tar Remover
04-28-2019, 10:24 AM
I wonder how many more Obama era mines we are going to step on...…..

jenkemfactory
04-28-2019, 02:39 PM
I just googled it. Not one picture of the perp! Keep protecting the dark.

Sandy
04-28-2019, 05:00 PM
I wonder how many more Obama era mines we are going to step on...…..

Like cockroaches, finding 1 means 100 behind the walls. China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, probably Turkey and North Korea also. We somehow survived 8 years of the HNIC practically selling and giving away our national security.

Tar Remover
04-29-2019, 12:53 AM
And Bill Clinton was no slouch in shitting on us either, he and his show-wife HELLary have been sucking yellow, Chinese peter their entire careers. He likely paved the way for all this shit to begin with. Trump is doing it right- He's replacing federal judges at rocket speed with conservatives and constitutional minded judges.