PDA

View Full Version : Stanford magic nigger researcher cries after discovering nigger band aids

Whitey Ford
04-26-2019, 08:54 AM
Man has to hold back tears after finding a plaster that comes in his skin tone (https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/man-has-to-hold-back-tears-after-finding-a-plaster-that-comes-in-his-skin-tone-9318734/?ito=cbshare)

Dominique Apollon, a doctoral researcher from Stanford University, said it took him his whole lifetime but he finally found an inconspicuous band-aid. The vice president of research at nonprofit Race Forward from Oakland, California, wrote on Twitter how delighted he was at the discovery. Though it was such a minor thing, he was almost on the verge of tears, he said.
‘It’s taken me 45 trips around the sun, but for the first time in my life, I know what it feels like to have a ‘band-aid’ in my own skin tone,’ he wrote.

Sheboon DeLuxe
04-26-2019, 09:26 AM
So he found a used Band-Aid in a septic tank. Pat yourself on the back, Professor Toby.

Buck Simian
04-27-2019, 05:43 PM
Having a band-aid to match your skin color is important to a nigger? I wouldn't care if a band-aid was purple with pink dots as long as it was sterile and did the job.

SC Anemia
04-27-2019, 05:58 PM
I dont know, kinda looks like a band-aid I had on for too long as a kid. Ya know, playing 'fort' or cowboys and Indians out in the dirt for a few hours.

Whiney ass niggers.

"It’s taken me 45 trips around the sun". I'd suggest one more but only half-way.

White Orchid
04-27-2019, 07:46 PM
"Band aids are rayciss!"

Cracka Jack
04-27-2019, 08:31 PM
Hopefully the nigger band-aids are laced with Super Ebola and AIDS! :lol

Ignatow
05-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Having a band-aid to match your skin color is important to a nigger? I wouldn't care if a band-aid was purple with pink dots as long as it was sterile and did the job.

So with children, who actually like some superhero or some design on the band-aid. This proves how stupid nigger brains are. I didn't want to say childish, because a nigger is not a human child, it is a nigger boy. Just the trivia of stupidity in pea-sized brains.

Tar Remover
05-01-2019, 06:56 AM
If he was so concerned about his nigger band aids matching his skin, he could have just covered the "white people" ones with electrical tape or typewriter ribbon. JFC, they really do whine about everything.

:unigger

Or SHIT.:lol

Tar Remover
05-01-2019, 06:58 AM
I dont know, kinda looks like a band-aid I had on for too long as a kid. Ya know, playing 'fort' or cowboys and Indians out in the dirt for a few hours.

Whiney ass niggers.

"It’s taken me 45 trips around the sun". I'd suggest one more but only half-way.

I would suggest going THROUGH the sun- half the trip with a better outcome.