PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Open Their Home and Farm to 143 Muzzies - Guess What Happens?

Boy
05-25-2017, 11:41 AM
:rofl

Liberals Just Found Out What Happens When You Open Your Home To Muslim Refugees

“Meet the angels who opened their hearts and home to 143 lost strangers” which was a liberal lovefest about the kindness and generosity of the couple as well as how well behaved and grateful the Muslims were. Andrew and Rae Wartnaby opened up their 50-acre farm to over 100 Muslim refugees who were reportedly displaced during ‘xenophobic attacks.’

THE good Samaritans who took onto their farm over 100 refugees displaced by this year’s xenophobic violence, now claim they have been threatened with murder by the same people they had set out to help.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2015/12/27/liberals-happens-home-refugees/

justin igger
05-25-2017, 01:44 PM
Stupid fucks. I feel sorry for their 10 children..unless they are adopted niggers then I don't give a shit.

Call Me Bwana
05-26-2017, 11:29 AM
Stupid fucks. I feel sorry for their 10 children..unless they are adopted niggers then I don't give a shit.

Justin, I'd bet the farm that their 10 adopted children are either blacks, or mixed race rejects.

The "immigrants" are blacks from Africa. Only a stupid fucking liberal wouldn't know how this would turn out. It would be like moving these blacks into brand new public housing and then you're surprized that they tore it up in a year. Poetic justice would be to rape the woman and butt fuck the guy.

MineEvolved
05-27-2017, 08:54 AM
Time to slaughter the pigs and start making bacon and ham sammiches.

You know the really sad part here? People like this could almost literally randomly pick a name out of the phone book, call the number, and whoever answered on the other end could've clued them in about how this was going to turn out.

Xetode
05-28-2017, 10:35 PM
Too bad they didn't reach their full enrichment