PDA

View Full Version : I dindu nuffin! I'm a child!

Odin's balls
04-25-2019, 10:01 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6958483/Met-Police-probes-video-undercover-officer-striking-handcuffed-teenager-17-baton.html

A child dealing drugs.

Niggers will say anything to avoid a good old fashioned wood shampoo.

SC Anemia
04-25-2019, 10:48 AM
The video, which does not show the whole incident...

Of course not. :bert

Sandy
04-26-2019, 10:55 PM
Before I clicked the link I thought it was a teenaper 13, 14 years old, and already 6'2" 200 pounds. Same thing: if a groid is big enough to deal drugs, it's big enough to go to NU.

As a former Deputy Mayor of London

Meaning that POS Lee Meta Jasper is partly responsible for London becoming what it is.

Tar Remover
04-28-2019, 10:11 AM
I've noticed that nigger dick licking liberals and other such brain-dead wastes of shit have the misguided and idiotic notion that just because somebody is in handcuffs, they can't hurt you, or try to escape. Drawing from my vast experience as a professional, I can tell you- BULLSHIT. I've been kicked, bitten, head butted, spit on, etc. and have actually chased a few idiots who have yanked free from my grasp and try to outrun me while in cuffs. Now, let's look at those baton strikes. Each strike was in a lawful area of the body and the officer did nothing outside of what he was academy trained to do. And it looks to me like each strike is justifiable due to non-compliance. And the fact that it was a nigger anyway, means he earned them.:whip

Cracka Jack
04-30-2019, 08:38 AM
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Of course....

jenkemfactory
04-30-2019, 09:14 AM
niggers are fully grown at 12 or 13.
people very often confuse people years with nigger years.
People are fully grown around 18 years or so.
Niggers are fully grown around 12 and nigger hybrids around 13 or 14.
Nigger reproductive age starts around 8 or 9. Gestation 2 or 3 weeks less than 9 months.
Niglets can hold their heads up in a matter of hours. People hold their heads up in a matter of months.
This is because people care for their young; people protect their young. So people babies don't have much to fear.
Niglets have to dodge hungry lions and muhdiks. Niglets need to grow up fast so that they can protect themselves.

SC Anemia
04-30-2019, 06:34 PM
niggers are fully grown at 12 or 13.
people very often confuse people years with nigger years.
People are fully grown around 18 years or so.
Niggers are fully grown around 12 and nigger hybrids around 13 or 14.
Nigger reproductive age starts around 8 or 9. Gestation 2 or 3 weeks less than 9 months.
Niglets can hold their heads up in a matter of hours. People hold their heads up in a matter of months.
This is because people care for their young; people protect their young. So people babies don't have much to fear.
Niglets have to dodge hungry lions and muhdiks. Niglets need to grow up fast so that they can protect themselves.

Not to mention they have to survive their parents abuse. They're so quick to cry about 'dey keeids' when they believe YT is mistreating them but at home in the nest they get neglected and beat like a rented mule all the time. Oh yeah, and they have to dodge the visiting buck too.

jenkemfactory
04-30-2019, 10:25 PM
Not to mention they have to survive their parents abuse. They're so quick to cry about 'dey keeids' when they believe YT is mistreating them but at home in the nest they get neglected and beat like a rented mule all the time. Oh yeah, and they have to dodge the visiting buck too.

you forgot that they spend 8.5 months dodging a coat hanger!

Tar Remover
05-09-2019, 06:10 AM
you forgot that they spend 8.5 months dodging a coat hanger!:rofl

jenkemfactory
05-09-2019, 06:49 AM
:rofl

the nigger animal is born earlier than human babies as you know.
they have to replace them fast otherwise they go extinct.