PDA

View Full Version : Deon pistol whips his cousin after he challenges his manhood, then the gun goes off by accident..

Mushmouth
05-25-2017, 07:09 AM

A man charged with murdering his cousin in a suburban motel told authorities that the shooting happened after the victim "challenged my manhood," prosecutors said in court Wednesday.

Deon H. Moore, 34, told authorities that his gun went off by accident while he was fighting with his cousin after the two had been drinking together at a Motel 6 in Elk Grove Village, Cook County prosecutors said during Moore's bond court appearance.

But authorities said those claims didn't match the physical evidence and have charged Moore with first-degree murder in the death of Larry Moore, 33, of Chicago.

In addition to a gunshot wound to the neck, Larry Moore also suffered broken bones in his face and head lacerations, which authorities allege were caused by Deon Moore pistol-whipping his cousin.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-elk-grove-motel-homicide-met-20170524-story.html

Sandy
05-25-2017, 08:31 AM
fighting with his cousin after the two had been drinking together at a Motel 6

Another DL lovers quarrel.

West Texas Red Dirt
05-25-2017, 09:12 AM
Disrespect is a completely accepted form of niggers in the hood to kill each other.
I'm surprised its not in the legel system yet.
A jig can simply plea for a lesser charge because "he done dikrespect me, yuh Honna."