PDA

View Full Version : 200 lb, 5’ sowrilla knocks 4 y/o boy to ground, proceeds to rape him…

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-24-2019, 09:23 PM
Well, my friends, here we have yet another example of nigger savagery.

A 5ft woman who weights 200-pounds was filmed pushing a four year-old boy down onto the ground and raping him, police say. Tamara Marion reportedly removed the boys pants, then performed a sex act on him in one of two abuse clips shared on social media.

It's unclear whether this was a niglet (which I suspect) or a Human child.

Fox13 [Memphis, TN] reported that details of her alleged abuse listed in a police affidavit are too graphic and disturbing to share.

Duh... First Law of Negrology: Everything is always worse with niggers.

Marion’s relationship to [its] alleged victim has not been outlined by sheriff’s deputies.

My guess is that it's the sow's own buck niglet.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/24/200-pound-woman-24-pushed-boy-4-down-to-the-ground-and-raped-him-9314824/

Buck Simian
04-25-2019, 10:44 AM
We really need a separate section of the site dedicated to niggers who molest kids. It is a thing all to itself, plus it would counteract and serve as a quick reference tool to throw back in those niggers and liberals face who falsely claim that only white males molest kids.

Tar Remover
04-29-2019, 01:11 AM
TNB.

Sandy
04-29-2019, 09:25 AM
It's unclear whether this was a niglet (which I suspect) or a Human child.

I always fear forced muh dikk (or muh poosie in this instance) is on a human victim, because a niglet wouldn't have needed pushing down.

Imagine a remake commercials with niggers singing fake opera: "I's wants to habs muh poosie an I's needs it now!"

jenkemfactory
04-29-2019, 01:53 PM
niggers are the only species where the female would rape men and now little boys.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-29-2019, 04:40 PM
We really need a separate section of the site dedicated to niggers who molest kids. It is a thing all to itself, plus it would counteract and serve as a quick reference tool to throw back in those niggers and liberals face who falsely claim that only white males molest kids.

That's a really good idea because nigger Muh Dik! of niglets is exponentially higher than it is with Humans. A few years back, a study indicated that as many as 60% of underage sow niglets were Muh Dikked! before their eighteemf birfdays. I posted about it here a few months back.

Adult sow niggers are no better that the bucks when it comes to Muh Dik! of niglets. Google "Rikesha Burns". That nigger sow shoved a vibrator up it's 4 y/o niglet's asshole and then tried to dig it out with a coat hanger.