PDA

View Full Version : Fired she boon employee steals secret popcorn recipes

Whitey Ford
04-23-2019, 07:42 PM
Garrett Popcorn sues ex-employee it says stole its recipes (https://week.com/news/illinois-news-from-the-associated-press/2019/04/23/garrett-popcorn-sues-ex-employee-it-says-stole-its-recipes/)

CaramelCrisp, owner of Garrett Popcorn Shops, filed the federal lawsuit Monday against Aisha Putnam, one of three people the company says knows the recipes for its popcorn. The company says Putnam served as the director of research and development for about four years and copied 5,400 files to a USB drive before being fired.

The lawsuit contends release of Garrett’s secret recipes, formulas and other trade secrets “would be severely detrimental” to its business and “cause irreparable harm.”

SC Anemia
04-23-2019, 07:58 PM
Well what dumbass put her in charge of R&D in the first place?

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 04:26 AM
Here's an idea, Garret Popcorn- Hire ANOTHER nigger to replace her..........idiots.:lol

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 04:26 AM
I wonder if she stole back the secret nigger recipe for peanut butter too.:rofl

jenkemfactory
04-24-2019, 06:42 AM
oh, well, too bad. That's what you get for humping niggers.
You put niggers in high places and that's what happens.
Fuck Niggercream.

Buck Simian
04-24-2019, 07:43 AM
Affirmative Action at its finest. I love it when these idiots think they know what is best and hire a nigger, then it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Whitey Ford
04-24-2019, 08:32 AM
I wonder if she stole back the secret nigger recipe for peanut butter too.

Of course ancient aztecs made ground peanuts with honey into a paste. But the shitlibs gotta pretend the niggers invented something.

Chimpwhipper
04-24-2019, 09:11 AM
I wonder how many tons of free popcorn that whore shoveled down it's maw and said,"Hell, naw!!! We gots to experiment some mo...nigga. I'll get rid of dis shit while you muddafuggas make another batch!! Sheeeeiiiitttt!!!!"