PDA

View Full Version : I highly recommend Dr. Nneka O. Brooks

jenkemfactory
04-23-2019, 02:10 PM
...if you want to go blind.

https://www.njretina.com

I went in there asking questions about possibly seeing one of their doctors and.....the doctor comes out.
Well I decided I heard my mother calling.

animal mother
04-23-2019, 03:05 PM
I used to see Dr. Fine when I lived in NJ. He is top notch. Make an appointment with him and bypass the sheboon.

Ignatow
04-23-2019, 05:18 PM
Nneka...that should send nig-dars pinging loudly.

You could have aksed her if she was given a free pass to medical school and witness a chimpout.

Buck Simian
04-23-2019, 09:27 PM
No thanks, i'd go see this guy first:

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 07:09 AM
no.

jenkemfactory
04-24-2019, 04:19 PM
This guy?
https://www.njretina.com/our-doctors/central-new-jersey/howard-f-fine-md/

Dr Howard Fine?

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard....

Sandy
04-24-2019, 06:37 PM
Doccah Oogabooka used apefirmative action to steal spots from deserving humans at Princeton University, Weill Cornell Medical College, Rutgers New Jersey Medical Center, and the Lahey Clinic and Hospital in Burlington, MA, where the incompetent student invoked racism to get passing grades. In addition to shining a flashlight in a few eyeballs, it plagiarized existing papers on various eye ailments common to niggers, and still couldn't get them published except in print-anything medical journals. The cucks in NJ stupidly invited in Oogabooka and can't wait to be praised as "diverse" no matter how badly the quality of research and patient care go down.

There, fixed it.

Tar Remover
05-15-2019, 01:43 AM
Doccah Oogabooka used apefirmative action to steal spots from deserving humans at Princeton University, Weill Cornell Medical College, Rutgers New Jersey Medical Center, and the Lahey Clinic and Hospital in Burlington, MA, where the incompetent student invoked racism to get passing grades. In addition to shining a flashlight in a few eyeballs, it plagiarized existing papers on various eye ailments common to niggers, and still couldn't get them published except in print-anything medical journals. The cucks in NJ stupidly invited in Oogabooka and can't wait to be praised as "diverse" no matter how badly the quality of research and patient care go down.

There, fixed it.

We could publish them HERE. We would have a fuckblast trolling the fuck out of stupid nigger scribblings.:lol