PDA

View Full Version : Wanna keep a mosque from being built near you? Simple instructions

UpYoursNigger
04-22-2019, 11:26 PM
So at easter, shooting the shit with the conservative siblings (2 are libtards, 1 still in florida for the winter, was not in the room) in what remains of the hometown of about 100 thousand pop that was 99.9998 percent white even just 20 years ago, even with a university in town (central Minnesomalia). My one brother mentions the story about the mosque that was gonna be built on the one side of town near my nigger hating uncle's house a little over a year ago. I had forgotten all about that the last year. Found out it never happened because one of my uncles neighbors went and hung 4 dead pigs from the trees in the lot where goatfucker worship was to be built. Yep, DOA. Never happened after that . The asslifters think the whole area is tainted then. Time to stock up on pigs fellow plantation members!!!:thumb

follow up info. since 20 years ago, 10 thousand fucking somalis brought to town, and about 20 thousand chimpcago niggers have moved in for da welfare gibs. town is gone!!!

Buck Simian
04-23-2019, 04:44 AM
If they were building one of those near me I would get a couple of those pet pot bellied pigs and teach them to walk on a leash like a dog. Walk past that mosque everyday!
Why the Hell do they hate pigs so bad, I just dont get it. Its just a farm animal, no different than a deer, a cow, a goat or anything else.

Pigs are smarter than niggers and muslims anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0K_INetpzM&t=75s

zagnut
04-23-2019, 01:33 PM
I used to live in a little town on the west side of Houston called Katy Texas. They uses to have a sign the city of churches. After I left there the muzzies were going to build a mosque in the city limits. The property they bought was next door to a good old human family that was having no part of that shit. They built a track and started having pig races which brought out the town's folk by the droves. I recently read they had a kumbaya session and built the mosque. It make me sad that they caved because I liked that little town. If I still lived there I would have built models of the world trade center with planes stuck in the side of them for the front yard.

UpYoursNigger
04-23-2019, 03:07 PM
Found out another trick the high school and college age kids are doing around Minnesomalia now. The somalicoons will be in the grocery store, naturally with the cart stocked full of about 350 dollars of groceries that we all pay for. The kids will walk by and throw a package of bacon on the top of the cart. Just because of that , the coons have to abandon the cart and start all over again because bacon touched their groceries. What a bunch of freaks.

Ignatow
04-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Found out another trick the high school and college age kids are doing around Minnesomalia now. The somalicoons will be in the grocery store, naturally with the cart stocked full of about 350 dollars of groceries that we all pay for. The kids will walk by and throw a package of bacon on the top of the cart. Just because of that , the coons have to abandon the cart and start all over again because bacon touched their groceries. What a bunch of freaks.

That is brilliant! Ham, bacon, pork hocks, everything pork! My brother who is a high school teacher tells his kids about how the Spanish drove the fucking Moors/Mooslims from Spain in the Reconquista. Actually it is a Crusade. So to piss off the asshole asslifters, Spaniards love to eat pork AND show their enemies.

Which makes me think: ALL American cities, counties, etc. should require a good ol' American BBQ to be built in every block, so the smell of burnt tips, Carolina ribs, etc. will permeate the air at all times. Pork slow smoking a MUST. This definitely will tell Muslim niggers we don't want you in our cities.

What I just don't understand is, how in the hell did we ever let these subhumans ever in the US in the first place? I don't buy into them being "peaceful". And those who are "peaceful", they don't do enough to curb their relatives. And wearing ugly beards and head-dress and burkas... that's about as un-American as can be.

Hate to say it but I'd rather have Christian Messicans in, instead of Muslims, but, best is no illegals, no camel jocks, no Pakis (who are Muslim), no Muslim of any sort. Yes, it's Islamophobic but I don't care, I hate them, and they don't belong in a civilized country that is for the most part Christian.

nigfreewisconsin
04-24-2019, 12:57 AM
...Yes, it's Islamophobic but I don't care, I hate them, and they don't belong in a civilized country that is for the most part Christian.

Eh, I think you meant "Yes it's common sense and I don't care about six letter words thrown around by soulless libtards..."

Sandy
04-24-2019, 06:12 PM
If they were building one of those near me I would get a couple of those pet pot bellied pigs and teach them to walk on a leash like a dog. Walk past that mosque everyday!
Why the Hell do they hate pigs so bad, I just dont get it. Its just a farm animal, no different than a deer, a cow, a goat or anything else.

Pigs are smarter than niggers and muslims anyways.

The Law of Moses had a valid health reason for barring pigs, 3000 years ago. I don't fault my Jewish relatives and friends for carrying on the tradition, but Muslims are something else. Mohammed, piss be upon him, simply copied that as part of plagiarizing other Mesopotamian religions, and mixing in the Arab brutality of slaughtering animals.

As non-food animals, pigs are great. They're as loyal and smart as most dogs, like this one which shows more intelligence and kindness than niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c_rhF2TfsI

Rape Ape
04-24-2019, 06:56 PM

:rofl
I can only imagine the resulting chimpout.

jenkemfactory
04-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Just cover a live pig in blood and let him loose in a mosque during their many assliftings.
Don't hurt the pig though, just cover him with blood. A single pig is worth more than 1000 mosques full of moslems.

jenkemfactory
04-24-2019, 07:19 PM
The Law of Moses had a valid health reason for barring pigs, 3000 years ago. I don't fault my Jewish relatives and friends for carrying on the tradition, but Muslims are something else. Mohammed, piss be upon him, simply copied that as part of plagiarizing other Mesopotamian religions, and mixing in the Arab brutality of slaughtering animals.

As non-food animals, pigs are great. They're as loyal and smart as most dogs, like this one which shows more intelligence and kindness than niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c_rhF2TfsI

from what little I know, jews can't eat mohammeds, but they can cook it and serve it to others. thousands of years ago raw pork parasites would dig into the human brain and humans would go crazy and eventually die.