PDA

View Full Version : Erudite dindu student says free ride scholarship at elite University is like 'sucking white d**k"

Whitey Ford
04-21-2019, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately the video of this has been deleted from facebook. Damn.

A recent Williams College student government meeting was disrupted by several black-activist students who yelled at the group for what they said they perceived as a lack of respect from their white peers, with one student saying “to be here is like sucking white d*** every f***ing day.”
“See when black people try to create space on this campus … it’s always a f***ing problem,” a black male student told the College Council on April 9 in a rant that was live streamed on Facebook from the student government’s Facebook page.

https://i.imgur.com/RpaIbYv.jpg

” … It’s time for you’all to figure this sh*t out and check yourself because I’m really losing it,” he said. “We are f***ing tired of having to come and beg and suck d***. And of course when we come and do it we face problems all the f***ing time.”

“… Every time to be here is like sucking white d*** every f***ing day,” he said. “Closing our mouths every f***ing day just to be here. And if we dare ask for a little bit of time, money and space we gotta suck some more d***. … It is so frustrating. It’s so tiring … to be here. To deal with you’all.”

“We keep our heads down, it don’t work,” he said. “We try to create space for us, it don’t work. We want some money to f***ing cook some fried f***king chicken and be n*****s for once, it don’t work. I just don’t get it.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/black-students-explode-in-anger-at-preppy-college-to-be-here-is-like-sucking-white-d-every-fing-day/

animal mother
04-21-2019, 03:50 PM
Elite cuck infested liberal marxist institutions deserve all the nigger shines they get. Enjoy your diversity.

Boy
04-21-2019, 03:55 PM
This nigger seems very fixated on "Sucking White Dick"

On the downlow much....

Tar Remover
04-22-2019, 05:50 AM
Apparently, these apes suck a lot of white dick............:lol

Odin's balls
04-22-2019, 12:14 PM
That nigger is still trying to put 2 plus 2 together and forever coming up with the answer = 3.

Humans don't want you, nigger. We don't give a shit about your 'culture', your nigger 'heritage' (we wuz kangz 'n sheeit), or the forced divershitty that endangers our kids and women when you are around.

Now, go suck some white dick. It is the only sustenance you will ever work for. You worthless, entitled, uppity nigger.

Sandy
04-23-2019, 09:12 PM
Closing our mouths every f***ing day just to be here.

Well yeah, it's so hard to keep quiet in class and listen to the professor, isn't it.

And if we dare ask for a little bit of time,

The nigger wants extra time to do assignments, papers and tests, because by nature it's inferior to human students.

money and space we gotta suck some more d***.

It went to college to DL prostitute itself?

I wasn't the first to say this, but niggers spent decades demanding "equality" and being able to force their way into white area and white institutions. So they got in, and now they want special treatment of keeping whites out.