PDA

View Full Version : Sow learns niglets were expelled because she's unmarried and different baby daddy bucks

White Orchid
04-20-2019, 08:14 PM
Ohio sow is shocked to learn that her two daughters were expelled from a Christian private elementary school because SHE 'committed adultery' and was 'not married while her children had different bucks.'

Summer Grant, 30, said her daughters - fourth grader Summara and second grader Summaia - attended the Chapel Hill Christian Schools for years.

Her 10-year-old and seven-year-old niglets were dismissed from the Cuyahoga Falls location last Friday, with just 30 days left in the school year.

Grant recorded a conversation she had with pastor John Wilson, who explained she was violating the school's covenant by having niglets with different bucks.

'There's 10 commandments and committing adultery is not part of that,' Pastor Wilson can be heard saying in footage.

He added: 'It's not that they should not go to the school it's that they can't go to the school'

Wilson allegedly asked her why her turdlets had three different baby daddies during a July conference

Pastor Wilson released a statement saying parents sign 'written agreement to conduct themselves in accordance with expressed guidelines of conducts'

But the sow asserts that she never signed an agreement and just wants her daughters to be able to finish the school year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6942473/Ohio-mom-learns-daughters-banned-Christian-private-school-committed-adultery.html

Stay tuned for nigger lotto attempt.

SC Anemia
04-20-2019, 09:13 PM
Boy, if we could only expel niggers from the U.S. for immoral behavior there wouldn't be a single one left.

Monkeybash
04-21-2019, 10:02 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6942473/Ohio-mom-learns-daughters-banned-Christian-private-school-committed-adultery.html

Stay tuned for nigger lotto attempt.

I didn't even get done reading your quoted part and I was thinking the same thing about nigger lotto.

Morals be racist.

But if the sow really did sign an agreement not to engage in TNB it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Ignatow
04-21-2019, 10:28 PM
Morality is indeed racist, or actually speciesist. Morality is what real humans have. It's a code to guide you not to live like an animal. Heck, even animal males take care of their young.

Niggers, they are really nothing but foul animals.

Odin's balls
04-22-2019, 01:51 PM
She has two kids by three different fathers.

Sounds about right for a sheboon.

MineEvolved
04-23-2019, 02:21 PM
More proof that niggers have a child's view of religious doctrine and beliefs. Niggers think Christianity is some kind of magic genie cult. Rub a magic lamp/icon/beads, and Lawzy Jebus hops out and grants them wishes.

Tar Remover
04-24-2019, 04:10 AM
Niggers are stupid.

HonkyDevil
05-04-2019, 09:51 PM
I remember shopping and unfortunately a sow and her niglets were in the store. One of her niglets asks her mammy if she can pull him out of school. Looks like this school did those niglets a favor. I remember having a college class with a bunch of niggers who wanted all the answers to a practice exam and when the professor refused they played the "then how do we know we studying the right answers?" card. OPEN YOUR FUCKING BOOK. Wait, niggers, never mind.

SC Anemia
05-04-2019, 11:06 PM
But if the sow really did sign an agreement not to engage in TNB it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thinking the same thing. Being a private school I'd imagine they have the right to set forth rules for decorum and behavior. Remember the bakery who refused to bake a cake for the homo wedding? The courts upheld their position. All is not lost, at least for now anyway.